Falcons bein disrespected.. again

On the NFL.com home page theres a poll that says "Which team is the biggest threat to unseat the Saints in the NFC?" and the choices are 49ers Cowboys Eagles Packers Vikings. Like seriously? We are a much better team then the 49ers and Eagles in my opinion. Im prolly just bein a homer but I got pissed when I saw that :angry:

A writer says something positive about the Falcons.... Message board " all right yeah, thats what i'm talking about *so and so really knows his stuff i'm pumped for the season."

A writer or poll that is negative towards the Falcons.... Message board" I'm ****in pissed, *so and so doesn't know ****, I bet he never watched any games :angry: we NEVER get any respect"

Too funny.

A writer says something positive about the Falcons.... Message board " all right yeah, thats what i'm talking about *so and so really knows his stuff i'm pumped for the season."

A writer or poll that is negative towards the Falcons.... Message board" I'm ****in pissed, *so and so doesn't know ****, I bet he never watched any games :angry: we NEVER get any respect"

Too funny.

But you've got to admit most of the time it's the truth. Unless it's an article talking about the Falcons being idiots for still having Jamaal Anderson in the roster instead of flipping burgers for McDonald's where he belongs!

NFL football player my foot! :angry:

On the NFL.com home page theres a poll that says "Which team is the biggest threat to unseat the Saints in the NFC?" and the choices are 49ers Cowboys Eagles Packers Vikings. Like seriously? We are a much better team then the 49ers and Eagles in my opinion. Im prolly just bein a homer but I got pissed when I saw that :angry:

THis will happen until we win playoff games consistantly. Until then we are the same ole falcons to the rest of the country.

keep in mind that the NFL has recognized that we are an unknown team. The media doesn't even pay attention to our team closely. They don't know the players on the roster or even care. They simply spit out the same crap that all the other announcers say. Until we prove them wrong, that's who we are. The NFL has put us on ths new program to promote our franchise nationwide. We were chosen among a few other teams to be the first teams to try this. We have to take advantage of this and win games so that people will start to consider us a "relevant" franchise.

Its coming.

THis will happen until we win playoff games consistantly. Until then we are the same ole falcons to the rest of the country.

keep in mind that the NFL has recognized that we are an unknown team. The media doesn't even pay attention to our team closely. They don't know the players on the roster or even care. They simply spit out the same crap that all the other announcers say. Until we prove them wrong, that's who we are. The NFL has put us on ths new program to promote our franchise nationwide. We were chosen among a few other teams to be the first teams to try this. We have to take advantage of this and win games so that people will start to consider us a "relevant" franchise.

Its coming.

Yep. Because everyone has seen the Falcons have a few mildly successful seasons before and then fall back to the bottom of the NFL. They have seen that cycle with the Falcons more than a few times so that's what everyone expects from the Falcons. So until the Falcons prove different, by consistently making the playoffs year in and year out and winning playoff games, they won't get any respect.

When I see these polls, all I can think of is a scene from one of the Terminator movies. The Terminators are walking across the land laying waste to it, and there is a close up of one of them crushing a skull under foot. That is exactly what I want the Falcons to do this year. I want us to be a black cloud of fury destroying all teams in our path. Like the "Army of Anubis" rising from our humble past to wrech havoc and destruction on the NFL. I would love to see a commentator say before one of our games "May God have mercy on the Falcon's opposition today."

Maybe I am melodramatic, but we need to go rough shod on every team that enters the dome. Destruction, taking them apart at the base level. Giving them nothing to adjust to. Then when we go to their home, we need to punch them in the face, bloody them and let them know its officially on biatches!

Football cannot get here fast enough. The Hounds of **** need to be unleashed this year. Sacks, fumbles, major tackles for loss, monster bowel releasing hits. More touchdowns than stars in the sky. Running up the **** score because we can. Embarrassing teams in the way they did us for all these years. This is the year we begin to reap some retribution for being the sad sacks of the NFL. NO MORE!

When I see these polls, all I can think of is a scene from one of the Terminator movies. The Terminators are walking across the land laying waste to it, and there is a close up of one of them crushing a skull under foot. That is exactly what I want the Falcons to do this year. I want us to be a black cloud of fury destroying all teams in our path. Like the "Army of Anubis" rising from our humble past to wrech havoc and destruction on the NFL. I would love to see a commentator say before one of our games "May God have mercy on the Falcon's opposition today."

Maybe I am melodramatic, but we need to go rough shod on every team that enters the dome. Destruction, taking them apart at the base level. Giving them nothing to adjust to. Then when we go to their home, we need to punch them in the face, bloody them and let them know its officially on biatches!

Football cannot get here fast enough. The Hounds of **** need to be unleashed this year. Sacks, fumbles, major tackles for loss, monster bowel releasing hits. More touchdowns than stars in the sky. Running up the **** score because we can. Embarrassing teams in the way they did us for all these years. This is the year we begin to reap some retribution for being the sad sacks of the NFL. NO MORE!

By all means keep up the melodrama. Everything you stated just sent chills down my spine. I WANT THAT AND I WANT IT NOW!

You got my vote for post of the year!!!!

:D

*Grabs torches and pitchforks*

As of right now, we have no proven pass rush or secondary. What would you like for the poll to say? :huh:

Sounds like you more or less described the Saints of last season. What a feelin! B)

and what do you bring to the boards SIR ??? nothing but useless comments

I write the threads that make the whole world sing.

I write the threads of love and special things.

I write the threads that make the young girls cry.

I write the threads. I write the threads.