Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

Discounted 2010 Falcons game tickets available NOW!

15 posts in this topic

Discounted Falcons Game Tickets

Discounted game tickets for the Atlanta Falcons are available for members of the Falcon Nation Charity Organization. Tickets will be available for the first 2 home games - the Arizona Cardinals game on September 19th, and the San Francisco 49'ers game on October 3rd.

These tickets are available for people who:

• Participated in the Smith fundraiser last fall
  • Attended the FNCO Draft Party
  • Attended Lunch with Legends
  • Made financial donations to the FNCO
  • Purchased a membership to the FNCO (available at http://www.falconnat...org/donate.html)
  • Are Fans of the FNCO on Facebook or Twitter

These tickets will be available for a limited time - purchase must be made by July 30th. You will receive an email from the Atlanta Falcons with the promotional offer, and you purchase your tickets directly from the Falcons.

Tickets are available in all sections of the Georgia Dome, and the discounted amounts for the tickets will be included in the email you receive from the Falcons.

This is an offer from the Falcons to members of our organization, and the FNCO does not sell game tickets.

The FNCO must have your current email address to receive this offer for discounted game tickets. To ensure you receive this offer, or for additional information, please email FNCO@FalconNationCharities.org to register. Please, no PM's.

Thanks so much for this! Taking advantage of it in a few days!

No problem. This is a gift from the Falcons to show their support for the fans getting involved in the community.

If you're an out-of-towner like me and can only get to Atlanta for 1 game a year, this is a great deal. No more having to search & bid on StubHub to try and find a decent seat and pay a jacked up price for it. Now you can get a lower, middle, or upper level seat at a discounted price, directly from the Falcons.

I became a fan on Facebook and sent an e-mail. I do plan on making a donation soon.

Thanks! That is all it takes! Anyone can take advantage of this deal!!!

There are seats available in lower level and upper level sections, there are many choices when ordering through the FNCO. Usually when you see single game tickets they are only upper level end zone near the top of the stadium (unless it has changed, that's what the MBGT used to get). Ordering through FNCO, there are at least 4 options for the area of the stadium to sit.

Can someone help me take advatange of this offer, for the MBGT! I've tried purchasing a ticket, but as I have a UK address (obviously) I can't enter a "state/province" or my full billing address so it won't accept my order!

If there is anyone out there who would be willing to purchase a ticket for me, could they drop me a PM? I'll be happy to send you the money for the ticket via paypal...

Can someone help me take advatange of this offer, for the MBGT! I've tried purchasing a ticket, but as I have a UK address (obviously) I can't enter a "state/province" or my full billing address so it won't accept my order!

If there is anyone out there who would be willing to purchase a ticket for me, could they drop me a PM? I'll be happy to send you the money for the ticket via paypal...

May not have to go that route. Hal should be able to talk with the ticket sales department where this was set up and figure out how to fix this. I'll email Hal to make sure he sees the issue if he hasn't yet.

If nobody has stepped up, let me know. I'll cover it for you and figure out a way to get it to you.