Georgia: WR A.J. Green / P Drew Butler / FB Shaun Chapas

Kentucky: WR-QB-PR-KOR Randall Cobb / DE DeQuin Evans / TB-KOR Derrick Locke

LSU: QB Jordan Jefferson / LB Kelvin Sheppard / CB Patrick Peterson

Ole Miss: DT Jerrell Powe / DE Kentrell Lockett / OT Bradley Sowell

Mississippi State: DB Charles Mitchell / QB Chris Relf / OL Quentin Saulsberry

South Carolina: FB Patrick DiMarco / LB Shaq Wilson / DE Cliff Matthews

Tennessee: TE Luke Stocker / DE Chris Walker / LB Nick Reveiz

Vanderbilt: LB Chris Marve / RB-RS Warren Norman / LB John Stokes

Anyone notice that the "evil genious" does not have Garcia there. Seems that the feud is continuing. Can only help us.

Also, totally off topic, but given that the opponents for our two "trap games" - USC and Arkansas have a poor run defense, it seems that with our O-Line, if we can pound the ball, tire out their D, and keep their O off the field (esp Mallet), we have a pretty big advantage. Not underestimating them for sure, but wondering if we do not have a match-up advantage. Of course, you have to do it on the field.

Anyone notice that the "evil genious" does not have Garcia there. Seems that the feud is continuing. Can only help us.

Also, totally off topic, but given that the opponents for our two "trap games" - USC and Arkansas have a poor run defense, it seems that with our O-Line, if we can pound the ball, tire out their D, and keep their O off the field (esp Mallet), we have a pretty big advantage. Not underestimating them for sure, but wondering if we do not have a match-up advantage. Of course, you have to do it on the field.

they also both have poor olines.. and south carolina's oline got worst losing richardson to a season ending injury.. i had to laugh because someone talk about our ace in the hole in that game.. coach lakatos and his uconn defense held that south carolina offense to a whole 129 yards passing and a garbage touchdown in the air. i would have to say ctg, lakatos, and belin have better talent to work with. south carolina will be a battle, but we win that game and arkansas is a much different team on the road. :)

they also both have poor olines.. and south carolina's oline got worst losing richardson to a season ending injury.. i had to laugh because someone talk about our ace in the hole in that game.. coach lakatos and his uconn defense held that south carolina offense to a whole 129 yards passing and a garbage touchdown in the air. i would have to say ctg, lakatos, and belin have better talent to work with. south carolina will be a battle, but we win that game and arkansas is a much different team on the road. :)

I have also been thinking about the possibilty of Miss St being a trap game for us as well. I know the back to back SC and Ark games setting the tone for the season but Miss St had crept under the radar with a few teams and bitten them in the butt. Do yall think Dan Mullens could have something up his sleeve?

I have also been thinking about the possibilty of Miss St being a trap game for us as well. I know the back to back SC and Ark games setting the tone for the season but Miss St had crept under the radar with a few teams and bitten them in the butt. Do yall think Dan Mullens could have something up his sleeve?

yes to me that's a big trap game.. it's right before a long road trip to colorado and after two very tough sec games.