Pure Football 2010 Roll Call

NewFalcon

OK Pure Football fans, it's time for a roll-call in preparation for the 2010 Falcons Football season.

Just trying to get a preliminary read on how many people are still around and plan to visit/post in this forum during the 2010 season.

Guess I'm the first to check in...who's next?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Pure Football fans, it's time for a roll-call in preparation for the 2010 Falcons Football season.

Just trying to get a preliminary read on how many people are still around and plan to visit/post in this forum during the 2010 season.

I'M CHECKING IN ..... AND I AM READY! :D

I figure I'll start coming here more than TATF

Recently received my tickets to the Falcons Training Camp tour and practice this Saturday afternoon. These were available to those who renewed their Season Tickets by the 'early bird' deadline. Looking forward to seeing the inside of the facilities and watching training camp activities up close and personal. I'll try and get some pix posted if at all possible.

Anyone else ask for/receive tickets to this event and planning to attend?