Lets all get drunk....off a website wtf?

MUSTANG, OK -- School administrators are sending a warning to parents about a new and dangerous fad. It's called I-Dosing, or digital drugs. Kids are downloading music and tones that supposedly alter brain waves. The Web sites claim users can experience everything from euphoria to sedation.

Mustang Superintendent Bonnie Lightfoot told parents, "Some students who listened to one of these MP3s exhibited the same physical effects as if they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

http://www.fox8.com/lifestyle/gaming/kfor-news-digital-drugs-i-dosing-story,0,7337123.story

Someone try this and tell us if it works. Then I won't have to buy beer anymore. I can just sit around with friends and listen to this website

MUSTANG, OK -- School administrators are sending a warning to parents about a new and dangerous fad. It's called I-Dosing, or digital drugs. Kids are downloading music and tones that supposedly alter brain waves. The Web sites claim users can experience everything from euphoria to sedation.

Mustang Superintendent Bonnie Lightfoot told parents, "Some students who listened to one of these MP3s exhibited the same physical effects as if they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

http://www.fox8.com/lifestyle/gaming/kfor-news-digital-drugs-i-dosing-story,0,7337123.story

Someone try this and tell us if it works. Then I won't have to buy beer anymore. I can just sit around with friends and listen to this website

What is this... I dont even...