Brewers @ Braves

RedandBlack4Life!

Milwaukee Brewers vs. Atlanta Braves

Thursday July 15th 7:10pm Peachtree TV

Dave Bush RHP (4-6, 4.14)

Since getting roughed up for seven runs in just one-third of an inning in Minnesota on May 21, Bush has gone 3-1 with a 3.37 ERA, with six quality starts. Bush's performance lately has been as good as it has been since suffering a triceps injury in June 2009.

Jair Jurrjens RHP (1-3, 5.40)

Friday July 16th 7:35pm Peachtree TV

Randy Wolfe LHP (6-8, 4.56)

Home runs and walks hurt Wolf once again against the Pirates, as the Brewers lefty gave up a pair of solo homers and walked three batters over six innings along with four runs on seven hits and five strikeouts. A late Brewers rally allowed Wolf to escape with a no-hitter.

Tommy Hanson RHP (8-5, 4.13)

Saturday July 17th 7:10pm Sportsouth

Chris Narveson LHP (7-6, 6.02)

First-inning struggles continued for Narveson against the Giants as he surrendered three home runs before throwing his 12th pitch. Narveson, who has given up 21 first-inning runs this season, was charged with 10 runs -- nine earned -- on nine hits in 3 1/3 innings.

Tim Hudson RHP (9-4, 2.30)

Sunday July 18th 1:35pm FSS

Manny Parra LHP (3-6, 4.65)

Last time out, lefty Manny Parra surrendered six runs (four earned) on 10 hits over five innings with two walks while recording five strikeouts. Parra has pitched well, but struggled to go deep into games this season, having pitched no more than six innings in nine starts.

Derek Lowe RHP (9-8, 4.35)

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to do **** well and have everyone do good in this series as Fielder is on the market if maybe a a few middle relievers or one of our Platoon guys in left steps up big we might be able to throw in a few of our real good prospects and get fielder a power bat, security for Heyward, and a long term answer for 1b on our team.

Maybe a Glaus+Freeman+Teheran+Vizcaino for Fielder??

Seems like a great trade, but I'm not sure if Fielder is an FA after this season or not.

Edited by Zodiac

We need to do **** well and have everyone do good in this series as Fielder is on the market if maybe a a few middle relievers or one of our Platoon guys in left steps up big we might be able to throw in a few of our real good prospects and get fielder a power bat, security for Heyward, and a long term answer for 1b on our team.

Maybe a Glaus+Freeman+Teheran+Vizcaino for Fielder??

Seems like a great trade, but I'm not sure if Fielder is an FA after this season or not.

Seriously?unsure.gif Now Im almost certain you are just trolling. That would be a horrible trade for us.

Seriously?unsure.gif Now Im almost certain you are just trolling. That would be a horrible trade for us.

How so, even though Teheran is on of the better SP prospects we have in the minors, the only spot that would be open would be Derek Lowe's and Mike Minor would get that spot. In all Honesty unless someone absolutely started pitching like **** Teheran wont be up for another 3-4 Years.

Vizcaino could be up in 2 years at best.

Look at it like that and its not a horrible trade.

We trade 3 of our best prospects (and in all of baseball) for a fat *** Boras client who's gonna walk after 2011?

:lol:

Por favor...no mas...no mas....

Freeman is not the best prospect in baseball. Hes a good prospect for 1B. IMO if we get fielder than win a WS I dont think Fielder will want to walk. Im pretty sure he'd rather stay on a team that could win a championship and the Braves are the prime place to that.

See my above post about Teheran.

Freeman is not the best prospect in baseball. Hes a good prospect for 1B. IMO if we get fielder than win a WS I dont think Fielder will want to walk. Im pretty sure he'd rather stay on a team that could win a championship and the Braves are the prime place to that.

See my above post about Teheran.

I never said he was the best, I said they were 3 of our best and 3 of the best in all of baseball.

Edit: and whether Fielder wants to walk or not is not the point, there's no chance we pay him the 20+ million a year he'll want.

Edited by The Monarch

I never said he was the best, I said they were 3 of our best and 3 of the best in all of baseball.

Edit: and whether Fielder wants to walk or not is not the point, there's no chance we pay him the 20+ million a year he'll want.

nope he said earlier that he wants around 8 Mil a year, its just that the Brewers have NO money at all. Fielder honestly just wants to play the game. and in all honesty I dont see the problem trading 3 of our best prospects for a guy whos 26 And can hit 50 HR and Drive in over 120 runs a year.

nope he said earlier that he wants around 8 Mil a year, its just that the Brewers have NO money at all. Fielder honestly just wants to play the game. and in all honesty I dont see the problem trading 3 of our best prospects for a guy whos 26 And can hit 50 HR and Drive in over 120 runs a year.

You have lost your **** mind. He makes $11,000,000 this year. I'm sure when he gets to his prime FA year he's going to ask for a pay cut. I'm sure Boras will be just hunky dory with that. "Forget that monster contract that Howard just signed, give me a Casey Kotchman type deal!"

laugh.gif

You have lost your **** mind. He makes $11,000,000 this year. I'm sure when he gets to his prime FA year he's going to ask for a pay cut. I'm sure Boras will be just hunky dory with that. "Forget that monster contract that Howard just signed, give me a Casey Kotchman type deal!"

This guy is just pulling whatever he can out of his rear, to try and save face. But all hes doing is failing.

After the 2008 season Fielder was seeking an $8 million salary in 2009, while the Brewers filed for $6 million. On January 23 the Brewers and Fielder avoided arbitration and finalized a two-year $18 million contract

Edot: this was after his 50 HR season. Yes im **** sure he wants 20 Million thats why he asked for 8.

Edited by Zodiac

Seriously...just stop. That was 2 years ago going into arbitration. It's not what he'll be asking for in FA. If that's all he wanted long term, they would have signed him to a 8 year $64 million contract then and there.

You're just looking worse and worse each post.

Im looking worse and worse eh. I'd check your math and previous comments. LOL HE WANTS 20 MIL A YEAR derp derp

8/64 mil thats 8 mil a year, and fairly far off from 20Mil.

He is NOT going to go somewhere else for 8 mill. That was in arbitration.

Arbitration or not thiers a lot of guys that would take pay cuts to win championships knowing they could get much more at of endorsements, like say Lebron D wade and Chris Bosh?

Im looking worse and worse eh. I'd check your math and previous comments. LOL HE WANTS 20 MIL A YEAR derp derp

8/64 mil thats 8 mil a year, and fairly far off from 20Mil.

Dude...are you 16? Because if so, I'm going to take it easy on you. But if you're an adult...holy ****.

I was saying that IF he only wanted 8 million a year (as you claim), they would have locked him up 2 years ago long term. When he gets to his FA, he's going to ask for a contract comparable to other 1bman with his production. That = $20+ million a year.

He is NOT going to accept $8 million a year from ANYBODY, no matter how close to a championship they might be.

He only was looking for that money 2 years ago going into ARBITRATION, not FREE AGENCY.

Dude...are you 16? Because if so, I'm going to take it easy on you. But if you're an adult...holy ****.

I was saying that IF he only wanted 8 million a year (as you claim), they would have locked him up 2 years ago long term. When he gets to his FA, he's going to ask for a contract comparable to other 1bman with his production. That = $20+ million a year.

He is NOT going to accept $8 million a year from ANYBODY, no matter how close to a championship they might be.

He only was looking for that money 2 years ago going into ARBITRATION, not FREE AGENCY.

I think a 16 year old would even know better.

Dude HOLY ****, look at the facts. we could lock him up for probably 12 Mil a year for 7 years. Chipper is looking at retirement and currently has a 42 Million ezxtension and is looking at retiring plus if we dumped lowe we would have enough to Lock both of them up Long term.

Dude HOLY ****, look at the facts. we could lock him up for probably 12 Mil a year for 7 years. Chipper is looking at retirement and currently has a 42 Million ezxtension and is looking at retiring plus if we dumped lowe we would have enough to Lock both of them up Long term.

You assume way too much. I think Wren has the facts.