Can't wait to hear all the whining about ESPN.

Fleur de Brees

Why watch ESPN? If I want to see a big circle jerk over Drew Brees, I'll go to the Ain'ts board.

It doesn't bother me, it will make the epic collapse of the beloved Ain'ts so much sweeter. The Media Bukkake over the Ain'ts will be over soon enough.

Congrats to the saints...I would've gone the girls CONN basketball team but that's me...

You know WFW, I actually agree with you. What the UCONN womens team has done is amazing. Where my real knowledge of any sports comes is basketball, I'm a student I guess you can say. But even watching the show I said, I find it hard to believe that a girls college basketball team will beat out the Saints, Lakers, Yankees, and Blackhawks.

Why watch ESPN? If I want to see a big circle jerk over Drew Brees, I'll go to the Ain'ts board.

It doesn't bother me, it will make the epic collapse of the beloved Ain'ts so much sweeter. The Media Bukkake over the Ain'ts will be over soon enough.

ESPN HAS NEVER REGISTERED ON MY RICHTER SCALE. I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

IN OVER 3 YEARS. AS FOR THE SAINT BOARD. I WON'T BE CAUGHT OVER THERE.

BESIDES, WHY GO OVER THERE ..... YOU CAN JUST WAIT ON'EM OVER HERE.

:lol:

True that. I lurked over there a few weeks ago, not much going on. No wonder they come here. That board looks like it was put together in 1985 on a Commodore 64.

True that. I lurked over there a few weeks ago, not much going on. No wonder they come here. That board looks like it was put together in 1985 on a Commodore 64.

hey man **** you!

that was a Commodore 128

I haven't checked TATF, have they gone all 3-Mile Island yet?

As football related, I would not have been bothered if they renamed the show the Sainties. I didn't get to see it, but I see nothing wrong on heaping accolades on a gutsy coaching staff and one of the best quarterbacks of our generation for winning the Super Bowl. And there is very little difference between the media bukkake that the Saints got the year before when they lost.

On a personal level, it always brightens my day when a Saints fan starts a pre-emptive "please hate me" thread.

Hey buttmunch! Get to the board! Gotta register for our keeper league and need to set up the draft. Yer name is gettin' dragged through the mud...

Oh, and Falcons fans?

WHO DAT!

wouldnt be the first time, now would it?

I will be registering. I have the best team after all

Chris Johnson

Joseph Addai

Jamaal Charles

Andre' Johnson

Matt Ryan

just give me the prize money already

while a case could be made for all the nominees,personally,it doesnt bother me at all that the saints got the award...what is funny(if i heard it correctly) is that brees got the best male ATHLETE award...really?hes the best athlete...that is funny

while a case could be made for all the nominees,personally,it doesnt bother me at all that the saints got the award...what is funny(if i heard it correctly) is that brees got the best male ATHLETE award...really?hes the best athlete...that is funny

Oh I thought it was FEMALE, considering the surgery he and Payton were going through together.

Hey REV...I was thinking about what you said earlier that some Saints fans on here might actually be closet Falcons fans...you sure you're not concerned that you might actually start liking the Saints a little if you start hanging around more Saints fans? :lol::D

You pissin' and moanin' about us being on a Falcon message board,yet you go over and check out Saintsreport? Child please!!

Hey REV...I was thinking about what you said earlier that some Saints fans on here might actually be closet Falcons fans...you sure you're not concerned that you might actually start liking the Saints a little if you start hanging around more Saints fans? :lol::D

WELL, I'VE OPENLY SAID I LIKE THE SAINTS. AND IT WAS SAID WAY BEFORE YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP AS A MATTER OF FACT, I SAID THAT IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A TEAM HERE, I WOULD PROBABLY BE A SAINT. (I hate saying that) BUT SAINT FANS ARE ALRIGHT.

MOST OF'EM I KNOW LOVE THEIR TEAM JUST AS WE LOVE OURS. BUT THIS IS RIVAL CENTRAL, SOMETIMES I GOT TO DO A LITTLE CUTTING. NOT TO DEEP, JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU KNOW I'M CAPABLE OF INFLICTING GREAT EMOTIONAL PAIN. BUT!!....... I'LL ALWAYS COME BACK AND PATCH YOU UP. :D

WELL, I'VE OPENLY SAID I LIKE THE SAINTS. AND IT WAS SAID WAY BEFORE YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I SAID THAT IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A TEAM HERE, I WOULD PROBABLY BE A

SAINT. (I hate saying that) BUT SAINT FANS ARE ALRIGHT. MOST OF'EM I KNOW LOVE THEIR

TEAM JUST AS WE DO. BUT THIS IS RIVAL CENTRAL, SOMETIMES I GOT TO DO A LITTLE CUTTING.

NOT TO DEEP, JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU KNOW I'M CAPABLE OF INFLICTING GREAT EMOTIONAL

PAIN. BUT!!....... I'LL ALWAYS COME BACK AND PATCH YOU UP. :D

Aww thanks REV you alright...if you ever do cut enough to cause me any emotional pain, it's nice to know that you'll help me feel better after :D

Aww thanks REV you alright...if you ever do cut enough to cause me any emotional pain, it's nice to know that you'll help me feel better after :D

NEVER TEAR NOTHING DOWN, THAT YOU CAN'T BUILD BACK

BETTER THAN IT WAS ... BEFORE YOU MESSED WITH IT.

The Book of REV. chapter 15 verse 8