D Hall

Dr. Do Itch Big

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

Yall know yall miss him. your secondary is crap robinson wishes he was as good as hall maybe next year yall can draft a solid corner. later

Monty Hall?

Anthony Michael Hall?

Daryl Hall?

'cause at this point they're all better cornerbacks than Meangelo.

Get off the crack son. You're disappointing your mom.

Yall know yall miss him. your secondary is crap robinson wishes he was as good as hall maybe next year yall can draft a solid corner. later

KIND'AH ASKING FOR IT, AIN'T YOU DOCTOR?

WHY GO THROUGH THIS ABUSE JUST ON A DARE?

I FEEL FOR YOU ... LET THE FLAMING BEGIN.

Look DeAngelo Hall is my favorite player.. i wish things didn't turn out the way they

did and we could of probably still had that Pro Bowl DHAll. But Petrino made sure that

never happened and DHall's emotions got the best of him... add the Vick thing and it

equaled a bad situation. Hall was right about Petrino all along and for some reason

alot of ya forget that. I agree, Hall could of handled the problem more

professionally.. but with everything that happened it was difficult to do.

Hall had a good season with The Redskins, and i hope he improves.

A Royal whipping on DeAngelo Hall

By Mike Klis

The Denver Post

POSTED: 09/10/2008 12:30:00 AM MDT

Denver rookie receiver Eddie Royal's nine catches against Oakland included this 26-yard touchdown reception of a Jay Cutler pass.

The Play: The Broncos' game plan was to isolate rookie receiver Eddie Royal on Raiders cornerback DeAngelo Hall. Royal finished with nine catches for a league-high 146 yards and a touchdown. He also drew two unnecessary roughness penalties to Oakland.

Point/counterpoint: The Raiders' defensive strength was supposed to be their cornerback tandem of Nnamdi Asomugha and Hall. The Broncos showed great respect for Asomugha, who nearly crippled the Broncos' season with a vicious tackle on a scrambling Jay Cutler. But with Broncos star receiver Brandon Marshall missing the opener to serve his one-game suspension, Mike Shanahan built his game plan around Royal beating Hall. Afterward, Hall said the Broncos outschemed the Raiders — a term that points a finger at the coaching staff. Cutler scoffed at that notion. "We played one-on-one football with them; we didn't outscheme them," Cutler said. "Eddie Royal beat DeAngelo Hall time after time after time. That's what happened."

:lol:

Dang REV, can't you keep these crumb bums isolated over in RC instead of them bringing their stench over to TATF? At least you gave him fair warning my friend.

By Mike Klis

The Denver Post

Denver rookie receiver Eddie Royal's nine catches against Oakland included this 26-yard touchdown reception of a Jay Cutler pass.

The Play: The Broncos' game plan was to isolate rookie receiver Eddie Royal on Raiders cornerback DeAngelo Hall. Royal finished with nine catches for a league-high 146 yards and a touchdown. He also drew two unnecessary roughness penalties to Oakland.

Point/counterpoint: The Raiders' defensive strength was supposed to be their cornerback tandem of Nnamdi Asomugha and Hall. The Broncos showed great respect for Asomugha, who nearly crippled the Broncos' season with a vicious tackle on a scrambling Jay Cutler. But with Broncos star receiver Brandon Marshall missing the opener to serve his one-game suspension, Mike Shanahan built his game plan around Royal beating Hall. Afterward, Hall said the Broncos outschemed the Raiders — a term that points a finger at the coaching staff. Cutler scoffed at that notion. "We played one-on-one football with them; we didn't outscheme them," Cutler said. "Eddie Royal beat DeAngelo Hall time after time after time. That's what happened."

:lol::lol: +1 Now, here Jenkins makes Deangelo his Biatchhhhhh not once, but twice

Edited by FalconinPA

0FalconWin.jpg

:lol::lol:

Is this the same Hall that got smoked twice by Jenkins in Oakland?? And the same Hall that was too bad to play for the pathetic Raiders but good enough for the Foreskins? **** man your team is the one hard up for anyone at CB?

Yeah, It is definitely the same ole BUM!! That picture tells it all. :lol:

Coach Smith would have taken a beating one on one. I know you all think he's the 2nd coming of Chuck Norris but that's the same guy that was crying about the sun after the Cowboys game. All I'm saying is it's alot easier to be tough guy with your crew all around you.

Look the Skins fan brought a Cowturd fan with him. Oh well there goes the neighborhood. When Dallas punks come to the rescue of a Skins fan you know they have hit rock bottom.

0FalconWin.jpg

Is this the same Hall that got smoked twice by Jenkins in Oakland?? And the same Hall that was too bad to play for the pathetic Raiders but good enough for the Foreskins? **** man your team is the one hard up for anyone at CB?

Yeah, It is definitely the same ole BUM!! That picture tells it all. :lol:

Classic. Hall didn't need a cup for the rest of that season because it was clear he had nothing there worth protecting. Jenkins caught two balls over that tool for TDs and took two balls from him for a trophy.

i do it for the lulz

By Mike Klis

The Denver Post

hmm that was when hall was with the raiders, why would i care about that? he didnt get burnt like that with the redskins. seems you reaching a bit

once again am i an oakland raider fan? nope you obviously stopped watching him play he stepped it up for the redskins. my team hard up for a cb? how so?

do you falcon fans honestly believe any cb on your team is better than d hall? be honest now, also since when is a cheapshot considered a beat down? apparently in taft only