The Iowa TEA Party discovers irony.

palinthumbsup.jpg

:lol:

But seriously, I am glad the political threads are becoming fewer and farther between, albeit lamer as well... Seems every other day or so Acworth decides he wants to insult some Republicans and that's pretty much all we get anymore...

Boards have been much more fun lately as a result... :)

But seriously, I am glad the political threads are becoming fewer and farther between, albeit lamer as well... Seems every other day or so Acworth decides he wants to insult some Republicans and that's pretty much all we get anymore...

Don't touch that dial! November is four months away! Fun as you know it, will evaporate faster than a purple microdot at Lindsay Lohan's "welcome back from the joint" party.

Politics are okay, till dudes think they are actually accomplishing something by berating and insulting those with opposing opinions. And ack is serious biz, lmao

I was thinking we need another tournament since the AFMB sexiest woman contest is over, but I'm far too lazy to do it. I was watching the Bourne movies and got to thinking, how many action characters are more bad azz than Jason Bourne? Few. That's how many.