Ok, so I realize that I'm a little late on this, but . . .

Mr. Hoopah!

Yes, it is. :P

It's really good with pepper jack cheese and a side order of coleslaw.

After I ordered and they handed me a tray literally 5 seconds later, I saw that you could get it with pepper jack cheese. I was not amused that I was unaware of that option previously. Next time.

After I ordered and they handed me a tray literally 5 seconds later, I saw that you could get it with pepper jack cheese. I was not amused that I was unaware of that option previously. Next time.

I'm sorry, I had to neg rep you. You should have simply ordered two and eaten them both. This is the only satisfactory solution when at Chick-fil-a.

Don't worry about the neg rep. I positive repped you in the first post of this thread and again when you made me laugh about the use of Wendy's Spicy chicken, so you're still plus one for the thread.

I'm sorry, I had to neg rep you. You should have simply ordered two and eaten them both. This is the only satisfactory solution when at Chick-fil-a.

Don't worry about the neg rep. I positive repped you in the first post of this thread and again when you made me laugh about the use of Wendy's Spicy chicken, so you're still plus one for the thread.

You're correct sir, I should have ordered two. Glad to still come out positive on the reps. I chuckled myself when I was typing out the post about shoving wendy's up my ***.