1 month to the day

Was just looking at the training camp schedule, then skipped over to see when we get our first glimpse of the team.

Training camp opens in just a little over 2 weeks ....

1st pre-season game is exactly one month from today. :D I can't wait ....

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!!!!

Looking forward to this MB having some actual games to talk about and dissect ...

Was just looking at the training camp schedule, then skipped over to see when we get our first glimpse of the team.

Training camp opens in just a little over 2 weeks ....

1st pre-season game is exactly one month from today. biggrin.gif I can't wait ....

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!!!!

Looking forward to this MB having some actual games to talk about and dissect ...

It's about time!!!

I wouldn't be counting on much worthy talk and dissection just then. I'll put it this way 1 month from now the 16-0 irrational exhuberance and hype is just as likely to start, as is the we are going to have to wait another year cause we suck. All that from the brilliance among us that can declare such futures from just an exhibition game.

Was just looking at the training camp schedule, then skipped over to see when we get our first glimpse of the team.Training camp opens in just a little over 2 weeks ....1st pre-season game is exactly one month from today. :D I can't wait ....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!!!! Looking forward to this MB having some actual games to talk about and dissect ...

It will be interesting but I'm looking forward to two months from now when we kick off some real football.

This board will be insane until then. Hundreds of posts like I went to camp and this player is a beast and should start. Remember when Doug Johnson led the league in pre season passer rating?

September can't get here faster.