• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"These imposters are trying to make me look like an idiot. Please stop whoever you are. My main point at the beginning of the season was that the Falcons were not very good in my eyes and still aren’t. I still think Matt Ryan is a below average quarterback and that Michael Turner is washed up. I stand behind those statements. New Orleans is one of the best in the league even if they can’t stop the run and haven’t really shown much this year. Detroit is still my sleeper pick and I think they’ll surprise a few. The 49ers are obviously better than the Falcons (that win was total luck) and will end up 10-6 and in the playoffs. So all you “Dirty Bird” fans need to shut your mouths. The Bears are a team of destiny for the NFC this year anyways you losers!"

That was his comment after the 49ers game, we need to keep bashing this dickwad each and every week we win.

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

The NFL ranking guy is a first class idiot. He is still standing by his rankings. He says SF ( 0 -5) is better than ATL ( 4 - 1). Alex Smith is above average QB and Matt Ryan is below Average.

But that is what will make bashing him at every turn so much fun this year. He still thinks there is a chance he is right. I love that he thinks that Singletary has turned the Niners around.

• 1 month later...
Finally says:

November 13, 2010 at 12:02 am

Remind me again how many wins you predicted us to get this year?

Russ Loede says:

November 13, 2010 at 12:52 am

Six wins. One better.

Mr. Load predicted we would win 5 or 6 all year. I like that he won't admit he is wrong about us in general. Gives me a firm target to mock without mercy the rest of the year.

"These imposters are trying to make me look like an idiot. Please stop whoever you are. My main point at the beginning of the season was that the Falcons were not very good in my eyes and still aren’t. I still think Matt Ryan is a below average quarterback and that Michael Turner is washed up. I stand behind those statements. New Orleans is one of the best in the league even if they can’t stop the run and haven’t really shown much this year. Detroit is still my sleeper pick and I think they’ll surprise a few. The 49ers are obviously better than the Falcons (that win was total luck) and will end up 10-6 and in the playoffs. So all you “Dirty Bird” fans need to shut your mouths. The Bears are a team of destiny for the NFC this year anyways you losers!"

That was his comment after the 49ers game, we need to keep bashing this dickwad each and every week we win.

:lol: That is just great!! :lol:

We need to keep trashing this guy every week.

Every week is too often. It creates what I call the white noise affect where he just gets used to it happening and it loses its sting. I check in with him every other week. I like to give him a little time to forget about it or hope that I am done then BAM I hit him again.

WTF !

Why has this thread been dredged up from July 10 2010 ? :wacko:

Yeah Beyotches I just finished a Monsterous Project and drinking

Jager Bombs IMO 2 of my late great Dart friends who were both

the best in the USA.

So lets talk about something worth while.

For ***** sakes start a Kill Karst 41 thread, anything but this Cr@p!

WTF !

Why has this thread been dredged up from July 10 2010 ? :wacko:

Yeah Beyotches I just finished a Monsterous Project and drinking

Jager Bombs IMO 2 of my late great Dart friends who were both

the best in the USA.

So lets talk about something worth while.

For ***** sakes start a Kill Karst 41 thread, anything but this Cr@p!

We're waiting for this dude to admit he was wrong about the Falcons. B)