POWER RANKINGS

nobkowski

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2010/07/10/nfc-power-rankings/

Atlanta Falcons: Matt Ryan is just an “average” NFL QB. Michael Turner is “burned” out from 2008. Best years behind him. You have to wonder will he ever be the same? Next Jamal Anderson, post-1999 Super Bowl year? 1-2 combo of Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez bring hope and points. Defense gets no penetration when John Abraham is quiet. He’s just about done. LB corps need to play out of their minds. 5-6 wins sounds right

They are on crack.

Read this crap he has in the comments.

(******** Reporter)

Michael Turner is damaged goods! Jerious Norwood is always injured! No run game!

Matt Ryan can’t even complete 60 % of his passes! The OL is average at best. Quite suspect, to tell you the truth.

Defensively, you guys can’t get to the QB. Curtis Lofton is a solid LB, however, a great LB…already!?!? I would have to say no. Wait on that one, be patient. Weatherspoon, is he even going to win the starting job? You still have Nicholas and old man Peterson.

Dunta is an excellent acquisition, but Brent Grimes?!?! Come on…Chris Owens is your best bet at the second corner spot.

William Moore better be ready to play. DeCoud and Coleman already make few plays to begin with. Coleman is just in there, that’s it. What does he do?!?

In conclusion, nothing excites me about this team. Both Carolina and Tampa have a chance to finish ahead. The cellar is not out of the question. I don’t see any vast improvements, only declines. Downhill from here…

Challenging the Saints!!!?! The defending Super Bowl Champs!?!?! Give me a break!!! NFC South is all New Orleans.

Dirty Birds will challenge Carolina and Tampa for 2nd place, a distant 2nd…far, far, far and away from 1st place New Orleans.

You guys will challenge for a Top 10 selection in April’s 2011 Draft! Start scouting the Georgia Bulldogs and the SEC for your 1st round choice! It’s never to early to get your picks prepared for April!

So I said...

(Jp7833)

Lol at these power rankings. Also at you saying Matt Ryan cant complete 60 % of his passes. Wanna know John Elway’s career passing %…56% lets see here….Joe Namath. 50 % umm… Steve Young 63% Do you know anything about this sport? As far as Turner goes. Good luck at burning yourself out in one season. The guy has a total of 750-800 attempts for his Career. Anyone who will say Matt Ryan is “Average” and then turn around calling Josh Freeman “Potential Franchise” is ******** to boot. You should seriously retire as a sports analyst or whatever you are trying to call yourself. I didnt even read the rest of your stuff but I am sure if I did I would probably either puke or die from laughing so hard.

Guy said Matt Ryan was Average and that Josh Freeman was Franchise lol. He also has the Buc's ahead of us on these rankings.

This guy needs to lay down the crack pipe.

Completley agree. Freeman: 10 TDs and 18 INTs, and he gets love? Matt Ryan's rookie year was incredible and he gets "average"

STUPID

My reply:

If you get tired of pretending to be a knowledgable sports writer you have a career in comedy just waiting for you.

I am not going to argue with an obvious window licker because it is a waste of time. I will, however, be making a note in my calendar to be back in Novemeber. I have a feeling this article will disappear by then but if you have the balls to leave it up prepare to feast on crow.

I will bump this thread after Thanksgiving.

It's hard to get worked up over something as poorly thought out as this. I don't really even care that he thinks the Falcons aren't "great" or on the "verge of greatness" or what have you, but the notion that we're a 5 or 6 win team? Complaining about someone deluded enough to leap to that conclusion just feels like picking on the mentally ********.

He replied to someone else but not to my passer ratings and percentages so I replied with this again.

Really? Nothing to say to my passer percentages? Or did you not realize how great a 50%+ passing completion percentage is? Or that Josh Freeman. Who has a 59 QB rating is a “Potential Franchise” QB but Matt Ryan who has a 84.3 QB rating is “average.” Care to admit that you just have no idea what you are talking about?

At first I had to check and see if this power ranking was for the 2008 season. Then I checked to see if the writer of this crap was blankman2000. Then I looked at the title of the website that it was on, then I understood. Just a sh*tty site, putting out pure sh*t. The Lions wouldn't be ranked 6th in WAC conference.

It's hard to get worked up over something as poorly thought out as this. I don't really even care that he thinks the Falcons aren't "great" or on the "verge of greatness" or what have you, but the notion that we're a 5 or 6 win team? Complaining about someone deluded enough to leap to that conclusion just feels like picking on the mentally ********.

I agree man at this point i have realized that something is really wrong with O dude.

Sound like someone is trying to draw some attention and clicks to their website. He cant believe half the stuff he was spewing on that site.

:lol: The only clicks that he will get from this garbage is from garbage and waste companies, Lion fans who want something to believe in, and Cowgirl fans who fall for the hype every year. I know it is just power rankings, but they keep putting out this kinda crap and the next click they will be hearing is the lights going out on their website.