The Underdog by pencipusher

Didn't understand a word the lad was saying in that or his other videos. I did laugh my *** off, so I hope that wasn't rude.

Pretty sure the guy was mentally...deficient.

If that's true, then my mom's virtual hand has wound up and will be slapping the back of my head in 5... 4... 3... 2...

I went to school with him. He wasn't in any "special" classes. Dude threaten to blow up the school in 8th grade :lol:.

I heard it went something like " THIS IS NOT KENNY BLACK. Im going to blow up the school!

You're telling me this guy doesn't have some sort of mental handicap?

th_43782_untitled_122_598lo.JPG

I went to school with him. He wasn't in any "special" classes. Dude threaten to blow up the school in 8th grade :lol:.

I heard it went something like " THIS IS NOT KENNY BLACK. Im going to blow up the school!

You're telling me this guy doesn't have some sort of mental handicap?

th_43782_untitled_122_598lo.JPG

He didn't say that. He said that he wasn't in any "special" classes in school. Didn't say that he shouldn't have been.

Guest Regular Guy

I am wondering how in the heck that dude is able to eat pizza! I bet he pulls all of the cheese and toppings off, like a rake. He has that cash register jaw going on.

This kid use to have his own youtube show back in the day. Had me literally rolling on the floor laughing. Probably going to h e double hockey stick for it, but I'll be lauging my *** of all the way there. I can't believe he put his album on Itunes :lol: I wonder how many people bought it

Edited by DeWare94