I can't wait until Sept 18th gets here

Caddieman

What's kind of funny is when Nick Saban coaches against Bobby Petrino when the Alabama Crimson Tide plays against the Arkansas Razorbacks, since both coaches abandoned their NFL team after speaking assurances they weren’t interested in returning to the college scene. (However, at least Saban waited until the end of the season before running out on the Dolphins.)

The meetings of the two teams has been called the "Judas Bowl". Reportedly, you can purchase a ticket to that game for $30.00 – if you pay in silver.

What's kind of funny is when Nick Saban coaches against Bobby Petrino when the Alabama Crimson Tide plays against the Arkansas Razorbacks, since both coaches abandoned their NFL team after speaking assurances they weren’t interested in returning to the college scene. (However, at least Saban waited until the end of the season before running out on the Dolphins.)

The meetings of the two teams has been called the "Judas Bowl". Reportedly, you can purchase a ticket to that game for $30.00 – if you pay in silver.

5-1 odds they change teams at halftime.

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Go to the Georgia game and BOO the ever loving crap out of Bobby Quittrino

I hope everybody who has tickets to that game does the same!

I penciled that game in since he went to Pig Land but I have to say at $85 for the worst seats in the house, I'll just listen for you guys on TV. I can't really justify Falcons season tickets and that.