• OLB
    • ILB
  3. 3. Would you hit it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Already did
    • Hit what?

I've been following the Falcons since 98 and since then we've been pretty good at bringing in decent-good QB's. Our DB's havn't done ****. There were a few years when I didn't know why opposing teams would even try running the ball. All they'd have to do is throw and it'd be an easy FIRST DOWN or TOUCHDOWN.

Yeah i was torn between CB a K for weakest but I went with kicker.

I think my decision might have been influenced by recent memory though cuz thinking back now we have had some pretty bad CB's

Did you forget about Mort? I agree that last year Elam was our weakest link, but in the past I think they've done ok...

I went with offensive tackle weakest and inside linebacker strongest. I chose these two more for their groups, including the entire offensive line and linebacking corps, than that single individual. Nobis, Tuggle, Brooking, Lofton, and probably Weatherspoon have blessed us with some great linebackers over the years while I don't know that we've ever had a great offensive line. As a matter of fact, I think we might have the best one we've ever had right now and they aren't even elite.

I went with offensive tackle weakest and inside linebacker strongest. I chose these two more for their groups, including the entire offensive line and linebacking corps, than that single individual. Nobis, Tuggle, Brooking, Lofton, and probably Weatherspoon have blessed us with some great linebackers over the years while I don't know that we've ever had a great offensive line. As a matter of fact, I think we might have the best one we've ever had right now and they aren't even elite.

i agree that we have always had a pretty good group of LB'ers and historically not the best offensive pass blocking lines. but you really gotta judge those guys as a group so i did'nt pick those positions

we don't smoke "joints" round here.

That's a blunt, or what was left of it.

haha it aint da LOUD! lol! bet u a mid baby lmao!! hahaha u afraid of dat TRU frost lol!! jkjkjk :lol:

But i think LB's are probably the most consistent strength. And i think CB WAS the weakest on a year to year basis, but this year may change it.