LB-weatherspoon, nicholas

CB-owens, grimes, jackson

FS-decoud, giordano, shillinger

SS-coleman, moore

CB-robinson, franks

K-bryant

P-koenen

LS-zelenka

I don't know about Giordano and Schillinger making the roster. Why you have Jerry last on the depth chart? I think he should start if he plays like he did last year before he got hurt. I don't know about Peek and Palmer making the cut. Maybe one of them. Maybe neither. I'm hoping Finneran makes the team along with the other 5 wide outs. I think Thomas Johnson should make the team. Everything else looked good.

I think it looks about right. I'm not sure PJ's going to start in game one so him being second or third early on is OK. I think I'd take Giordano off and replace him with B. Williams, not because I think Williams will start but because he can play corner too. That makes him more versatile.

i think that JA will "start" at de and move inside for all but running play. i love beirman but i dont think he will do as well defending the run on first down. i think JA will be "starter" vs run heave teams and beirman or sid start vs pass happy teams. JA does well vs run use him. He will do even better this year with the added size.

Like your prediction, not sure if we are gonna carry Giordano along, would change that 5th safety spot with Thomas Johnson. Sure carrying 6 DTs are a lot, but many of our DTs are questionable at this point due to injury (Jerry) and a possible suspension (Babs)

Brett Romberg? Quinn Ojinnaka? Are we just gonna drop Robert James?

I doubt we go with 4 TE's, probably go with Peek.

Where's Williams? We porbably go with just one of Franks and Chevis, I vote Franks.

I am wondering if he is thinking that James may be released because of the suspension. Got to be a real possibility now.

Brett Romberg? Quinn Ojinnaka? Are we just gonna drop Robert James?

I doubt we go with 4 TE's, probably go with Peek.

Where's Williams? We porbably go with just one of Franks and Chevis, I vote Franks.

You would take Franks over Chevis? May I ask you why? I am not too high on Chevis, but I think this may be his year to prove himself. I really don't know to much about Franks though. I don't think Williams will be ready before the season startsand might be the odd man out.

Edited by FalconinPA

You would take Franks over Chevis? May I ask you why? I am not too high on Chevis, but I think this may be his year to prove himself. I really don't know to much about Franks though. I don't think Williams will be ready before the season startsand might be the odd man out.

Because this kid is a baller - I think he's an absolute steal. You could be right about Williams though, only time will tell.

My thoughts -- not saying they are better than yours just different

WR-white, douglas, harvey I think Finn or Weems here with Harvey > PS

LT-baker, svitek

LG-blalock, johnson

OC-mcclure, hawley

RG-dahl, hawley Dahl, Johnson, Hawley

RT-clabo, reynolds

TE-gonzalez, peele, peek, palmer I do not think they will start the season with 4 TEs

WR-jenkins, meier

QB-ryan, redman, wilson

RB-turner, norwood, snelling

FB-mughelli

DE-abraham, sidbury Abe, Davis, Sidbury (Davis plays run downs here)

DT-walker, anderson, jerry Jerry, (Walker or Johnson or Lewis)

DT-babinaux, peters

DE-biermann, davis Anderson, Bierman (Anderson plays run downs here)

LB-peterson, wire Weatherspoon, Peterson (WSLB more mobility best fit for Spoon) Pete may start 1st part of season

LB-lofton, adkins not sure he can play inside maybe wire here and adkins strongside

LB-weatherspoon, nicholas Nicholas, Wire (best fit for Wire)

CB-owens, grimes, jackson

FS-decoud, giordano, shillinger He gos to PS

SS-coleman, moore

CB-robinson, franks, add Williams (ie 6 CB, 4S)

K-bryant

P-koenen

LS-zelenka

Edited by delaigle