Some people are either bored with their life or whacky

Nono

I just met with a couple who wants to build a "fortress" because the end of civilization is coming. They insist that the fall of the EU will start the world crisis and when the Euro collapses taking with it our own monetary system and way of life followed by civil protest and riots. They want to build a home and a bunker for sustained living---up to 6 months. They want their own farm and create their own energy if necessary. The best part is the property has to be fortified with a bridge that can be "blown up". They insisted too that when Iran did enrich its uranium that nuclear war would also happen----

Needless to say I just walked away and shook my head when they tried to convince me that all this and two giant solar flares where coming both in 2013.

Sigh----I needed the work too but not that bad

I just met with a couple who wants to build a "fortress" because the end of civilization is coming. They insist that the fall of the EU will start the world crisis and when the Euro collapses taking with it our own monetary system and way of life followed by civil protest and riots. They want to build a home and a bunker for sustained living---up to 6 months. They want their own farm and create their own energy if necessary. The best part is the property has to be fortified with a bridge that can be "blown up". They insisted too that when Iran did enrich its uranium that nuclear war would also happen----

Needless to say I just walked away and shook my head when they tried to convince me that all this and two giant solar flares where coming both in 2013.

Sigh----I needed the work too but not that bad

Man, you might have just missed your opportunity to retire early. They sound like the type of couple you could sell just about any sort of fortification, or disaster preparedness upgrades to. You could probably invest about $550,000 and get 2-3 million back for your trouble. Though I guess I admire you for your decision in an odd way.

Man, you might have just missed your opportunity to retire early. They sound like the type of couple you could sell just about any sort of fortification, or disaster preparedness upgrades to. You could probably invest about $550,000 and get 2-3 million back for your trouble. Though I guess I admire you for your decision in an odd way.

I googled 2013 solar flares and this came up---gulp----this guy could be whacky but possibly correct

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m4d1-2012-may-bring-the-perfect-storm--solar-flares-systems-collapse