Audio! Mel Gibson has serious issues. Serious ones.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a link to the page of Mels rant against his girlfriend where he made the " raped by a pack of N#####s remark. WARNING: LANGUAGE.

And there's a censored pic of a topless chick. that leads to an uncensored one. but thi audio shows a very dark side of Mel.

Very strong language

bitter old racist with a bad drinking problem

I think the point isn't so much what he said to her. It's the hateful things he has said over time about different races. But the hate he carries around with him is so clear. He just seems like a self loathing misanthrope.

I almost feel sorry for someone that full of hate for anything---he is sick

I saddens me that somebody is so caught up that they bring their anti-Semitic views into a DUI traffic stop and their racist views into a fight with their girlfriend. Honestly, focus on the situation at hand. That makes it seem like he is pre-occupied with his disdain for others.

Oh, well. I guess he can add Russians to the list of lesser people in Melly World.

you mad? :lol:

oh knoez i got negged. :lol:

stop being a butthurt little homo. mel wouldnt like that.

referee-blow-whistle_istock_000002839657xsmall.jpg

Too many emoticons used in a gay accusation post.

-------------------------------

Google manischewitz and learn what it is: I know you have the time. Then realize why you're stupid.

Jews don't invite Mel Gibson over to their house. They also don't join the klan (but I let you go with that one for a while).

<strike 1>

Prejudice comes in many forms. You call people racist, but openly show homophobia because you are scared of gay people (and people in general, thus being a shut-in geek online). Not having a girlfriend doesn't help either. Hate usually stems from the sad, lonely, depressed, and fat. I bet you're fat, aren't you?

<strike 2>

You are concerned about the negative, or you wouldn't post up and down here.

<strike 3>

This isn't anger; it's just me telling you the way it is.

referee-blow-whistle_istock_000002839657xsmall.jpg

Too many emoticons used in a gay accusation post.

-------------------------------

Google manischewitz and learn what it is: I know you have the time. Then realize why you're stupid.

Jews don't invite Mel Gibson over to their house. They also don't join the klan (but I let you go with that one for a while).

<strike 1>

Prejudice comes in many forms. You call people racist, but openly show homophobia because you are scared of gay people (and people in general, thus being a shut-in geek online). Not having a girlfriend doesn't help either. Hate usually stems from the sad, lonely, depressed, and fat. I bet you're fat, aren't you?

<strike 2>

You are concerned about the negative, or you wouldn't post up and down here.

<strike 3>

This isn't anger; it's just me telling you the way it is.

how have i showed homophobia? just because i dont put ***** in or around my mouth doesnt mean im homophobic.

more stupidity. why am i no surprised.

well im not sad, lonely, depressed, or fat, so i guess you still fail.

i stopped posting there a while back, an it was just something to do. its not like this place is booming with active threads.

RIP @ being afraid of people. i guess you are gonna guess that i play wow next. now i see why it took you 8 years to graduate.

you seem like a selfhating jew. probably apart of the skin heads. would also explain your hate for obama because he is not full white.

Edited by GEORGlAfan

Jews are full white? I thought they were Semitic people as can be traced by DNA? Unless you are speaking of converts.

arent semitic people considered Caucasian/Caucasoid? and isnt that usually synonymous with white people? of course i doubt any1 on this world is full anything.

wasnt henry gates( harvard guy that cried racism) heritage white? i remember hearing that his ancestry is white.