WHERE IS JOE HORN?

REV.2000

YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT JOE HORN. YOU KNOW THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAS THE LAST WORD.

THE OBNOXIOUS ONE. THE ONE WHO GETS ON YOUR LAST NERVE. THE SAINT WHO IS NOT ANY WHERE

RELATED TO THE WORD. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONE WHO IS THE ACHILLES HEAL OF EVERY

FALCON. YES, THATS THE ONE I'M TALKING ABOUT. JOE HASN'T POSTED IN A WEEK. NOT LIKE

THE JOE I KNOW. LOOK UNDER THE ROCKS AND SEE IF YOU CAN LOCATE HIM. IF YOU DO, GENTLY

PUT THE ROCK BACK IN PLACE, AND HE'LL SLITHER BACK WHEN HE GETS READY.

Joe is a rascal, but a likable rascal. :)

You kind of miss him.

REV2, don't wake up the dead! I know he'll be back soon enough, so I'll enjoy this bit of a respite. I know you like to mix it up with these fellas just like I do, but a break from jh gives me that good feeling you know, like if we to stop that leak on that **** oil well!

DON'T YOU KIND'AH MISS'EM WHEN THEY AIN'T AROUND?

Sorry gang, I got slapped with a 1 week suspension from the AFMB for making someone from TATF cry and I had no choice but to trek off to Emerald Isle, NC, for a week to keep busy. I rode some Waverunners, wrestled with 40lb amberjacks, and drank roughly 1 million pints of beer in the meantime, and now I'm back.

Incidentally, if there's anyone in the states of NC or SC that care about professional football, they have mastered the art of hiding it. My Saints hat and beach towel were the only indications of NFL fanhood on display for the entire week I was visiting the beach, and there was nothing between there and about 1 hour outside of Atlanta (saw a Steelers plate border). Revealing ;)

Sorry gang, I got slapped with a 1 week suspension from the AFMB for making someone from TATF cry and I had no choice but to trek off to Emerald Isle, NC, for a week to keep busy. I rode some Waverunners, wrestled with 40lb amberjacks, and drank roughly 1 million pints of beer in the meantime, and now I'm back.

Incidentally, if there's anyone in the states of NC or SC that care about professional football, they have mastered the art of hiding it. My Saints hat and beach towel were the only indications of NFL fanhood on display for the entire week I was visiting the beach, and there was nothing between there and about 1 hour outside of Atlanta (saw a Steelers plate border). Revealing ;)

BINGO .... THERE'S JOE! JOE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TATF. I DIDN'T KNOW THEY GIVE SUSPENSIONS? JOE YOU KNOW HOW TO WORD WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, HOW DID YOU SLIP UP? ANY WAY, YOU PROBABLY NEEDED THE TIME OFF. I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK ..... AND THERE ARE NO NFL FANS IN NC OR SC. :D

Amazing grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.

I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see. :ph34r:

YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT JOE HORN. YOU KNOW THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAS THE LAST WORD.

THE OBNOXIOUS ONE. THE ONE WHO GETS ON YOUR LAST NERVE. THE SAINT WHO IS NOT ANY WHERE

RELATED TO THE WORD. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONE WHO IS THE ACHILLES HEAL OF EVERY

FALCON. YES, THATS THE ONE I'M TALKING ABOUT. JOE HASN'T POSTED IN A WEEK. NOT LIKE

THE JOE I KNOW. LOOK UNDER THE ROCKS AND SEE IF YOU CAN LOCATE HIM. IF YOU DO, GENTLY

PUT THE ROCK BACK IN PLACE, AND HE'LL SLITHER BACK WHEN HE GETS READY.

Joe is a rascal, but a likable rascal. :)

You kind of miss him.

hopefully he jonied the other Joe Hornblower as a fast food not-so-good short order cook at the Waffle House in Slidell next to the truck stop. I heard he goes to the truck stop next door to take his weekly shower and flirt with the drivers.

"mastered the art of hiding it"lmfao...that was an instant classic imo...be seeing u around jh B)

You're so butch. Tell the truth, between the hormone therapy, and the boob job, the pre-op sex-change preparation has worn you out.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Too bad it took you all winning a Super Bowl to finally start to REPRESENT!

My son in law (a geologist) works for a company that's been contracted by BP to work on the oil spill, they sent him to Venice, Louisiana where he's been working out of. They let him come home for a week and he was at our house for a barbecue this past Saturday. When I asked him if he saw much Saints representation. His reply was "literally EVERYONE" from the area up there had Saints gear on and that he was trying to get use to the idea of a life behind bars....................because if he heard "WHO DAT" one more time he was shooting that person!

He then told us that back when he was up there the weeks after Katrina he didn't see a single person with Saints gear on.

Just like bucman, myself and many others here have been saying.............................Nothing but a bunch of BANDWAGON RIDERS!

My son in law (a geologist) works for a company that's been contracted by BP to work on the oil spill, they sent him to Venice, Louisiana where he's been working out of. They let him come home for a week and he was at our house for a barbecue this past Saturday. When I asked him if he saw much Saints representation. His reply was "literally EVERYONE" from the area up there had Saints gear on and that he was trying to get use to the idea of a life behind bars....................because if he heard "WHO DAT" one more time he was shooting that person!

He then told us that back when he was up there the weeks after Katrina he didn't see a single person with Saints gear on.

Just like bucman, myself and many others here have been saying.............................Nothing but a bunch of BANDWAGON RIDERS!

LET'EM RIDE WHILE THEY CAN. A SHORT RIDE IS BETTER THAN NO RIDE AT ALL.

WINNING BREADS THE "BANDWAGON SYNDROME"...... IT HAPPENS EVERY WHERE.

SOME CALL IT "THE FREE RIDE." ITS CALLED THAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE

TO SUFFER ANYTHING DURING THE LEAN TIMES. THE TEAM IS NONE-EXISTENT TO

THEM AT THIS TIME. BUT WHEN THE WINNING STARTS ... SO DOES THEIR LOYALTY.

RIDE ON SAINTS, RIDE ON, COME SEPTEMBER ... YOU'LL BE WALKING AGAIN.

How's that die-hard BUCS warwagon these days? :lol:

Still have a few 2002ers on board (like bucman)? :lol::lol:

weeks after Katrina
weeks after Katrina

I'm sure he's a WHIZ at geology though B)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How's that die-hard BUCS warwagon these days? :lol:

Still have a few 2002ers on board (like bucman)? :lol: :lol:

Had my season tickets since day 1 back in 1976. bucman's too young to go back that far but unlike Saints fans I've seen he doesn't make wild claims that he's been following the team since BEFORE HE WAS BORN!:rolleyes:

Had my season tickets since day 1 back in 1976. bucman's too young to go back that far but unlike Saints fans I've seen he doesn't make wild claims that he's been following the team since BEFORE HE WAS BORN!:rolleyes:

You know something weird? I've only ever seen one BUCS fan out and about during gameday and I've only met one, in my entire life, in person. Actually he was more of a Derrick Brooks fan, since apparently they grew up together in Pensacola, so once DB retired my colleague went back to pulling for the Dolphins exclusively.

And I've never seens Saints fans here or anywhere else claim they watched football before they were born. That's strictly BUCS fan-level jackassery :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: