Would you trade Michael Turner for Darryl Revis?

Talking about holdouts, Darryl Revis is talking holdout. If we could get him to agree to a long term deal, would you trade Turner for Revis?

Pro: Revis and Dunta would be arguably the best CB tandem in the league. Jerious and Snelling can play at a high level.

Con: The $ would be prhibitive and Mike Turner is a beast! Chris Owens and Grimes can man the other corner just fine!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about holdouts, Darryl Revis is talking holdout. If we could get him to agree to a long term deal, would you trade Turner for Revis?

Pro: Revis and Dunta would be arguably the best CB tandem in the league. Jerious and Snelling can play at a high level.

Con: The $ would be prhibitive and Mike Turner is a beast! Chris Owens and Grimes can man the other corner just fine!

There is no way they let Revis go!

YOu must not have watched the Falcons last year when Turner got injured which played a big part as to why our offense sputtered along all season.

I alwyas thought that Portis for Bailey trade was stupid, but hey whateva floats your boat?

I dont think Ryan can carry your offense quite yet, im not trolling thats just what i think. Turner is everything to the Atlanta Falcons, so i would say go for it! :P

I don't see how anyone could want to trade Turner.

Snelling is fine for filling in - but Turner is a TD machine. When we get into the red zone with Snelling, I'm holding my breath - praying they don't go for it 4 times with him - but when it's Turner - I'm holding my arms up "SIIIXXXX"

no

honestly, if I was an offensive coordinator, I would set up my blocking scheme to give my QB max protction & go after Revis all game. one on one, Roddy would kill him

I don't see how anyone could want to trade Turner.

Snelling is fine for filling in - but Turner is a TD machine. When we get into the red zone with Snelling, I'm holding my breath - praying they don't go for it 4 times with him - but when it's Turner - I'm holding my arms up "SIIIXXXX"

This ^^^^^^

Were you the kid in the lunchroom that always got stuck eating a bologna sandwich when the trading was over?

(You should have kept that PB&J w/ the pudding cup)

I'd throw my wife in on the trade too..................Revis is a rare talent

sam

I'd trade Turner in a heart beat. Turner is a beast, but Revis is the type of cornerback that only comes around every 10 years or so. Factor in age, and the abuse that running backs take during a career. Look Turner already missed games last year, Revis hasn't missed any. I own multiple Turner jersey's and I have his "fathead" on the wall in my office but I also live in reality.

Edited by ltstorm2