Chris Bosh must have the smallest set on the planet

Andre5000

they might be considered the biggest bust in sports history when they fail to win a championship together.

very true. if they fail, then its a huge bust. got the number 1 SF, number 2 SG top 10 PF. they are all in the top 20. 2 guys in the top 5 alone should get you a championship. i feel like they killed their cap with just signing 3 players, and that **** aint smart.

if i was bosh id rather be number 2 than number 3, but hey i guess he just wants a ring.

Bosh wants to win and become a superstar that gets superstar recognition. He's been one of the best players in the league but nobody cared b/c he was in Toronto and he was surrounded by a subpar cast.

Simmons mentioned this in his article yesterday:

8. Red Flag No. 4: Bosh clearly wanted to emerge from this summer more famous than he was. I know this because he hired his own documentary crew. Because he made an "Entourage" cameo last month. Because someone who attended one of Bosh's free-agent meetings told me that Bosh was considerably more concerned with his camera crew than hearing the team's pitch. Because he asked his Twitter followers where he should play next year -- a slap in the face to everyone in Toronto who supported him these past seven years -- and because I attended two different 2010 Lakers games at which Bosh inexplicably walked a complete lap around the court while holding hands with his girlfriend, like someone who just wanted to be seen. And it worked. You see a 7-foot basketball player strolling 0.02 miles an hour around a basketball court, you're going to notice him.

If you want fame, then attaching yourself to Wade and/or LeBron in a major market is the way to go. That's what Bosh did. Orlando's Stan Van Gundy even hissed yesterday that Bosh followed Wade around for two weeks like a "lapdog." Doesn't sound like someone who ever seriously considered anywhere but Miami. Add those four red flags together and it's pretty clear, in retrospect, that Wade and Bosh never seriously looked elsewhere. You know, because any time you can play in a city with such rich basketball tradition, you have to do it. It's hard not to get inspired during the national anthem when you see Rony Seikaly's number in the rafters.

Wow talk about some haters... Are you guys even from Ohio Like Me? Im not even mad at lebron... They want to win games and they are taking ALOT less money for championships...And to say it isnt going to happen.... Well that's foolish

ummm no its not. just because you make a team with star players does not mean they are auto win. Lakers can easily match. celtics can probably hang.

ummm no its not. just because you make a team with star players does not mean they are auto win. Lakers can easily match. celtics can probably hang.

Did i ******* say that it was auto win I said saying they are never going to win is foolish... 3 of the best players in the nba gets you really far they WILL get the talent tehy need to win it. Why do you think they are not taking all the money.

People are so blinded by hatred... Oh but if the falcons got the best QB the best WR and the best RB (yea they do i know) like you wouldnt say the same thing. Hate lebron for his attidude but be smart and logical the three of them together with the playing ability that they have is possibly the best trio ever. TO say its not capible is foolish i never said it was auto win... I guess when your lebron and he has stomped your f-in teams for 7 years your bound to hate him right.Or because he doesnt play for you... freaking crybabies

Edited by Falconsken

Joe, you know what's really funny about the whole situation (as it stands now).....................

February is coming, and you can best believe teams are going to make moves to counter the Heat! Don't count on the Heat getting rings any time soon. Oh, the lockout is coming too!!!

lebron, bosh, and wade couldn't beat the magic by themselves either.

Too many people are willing to insult pro players for just about any move they make. Both Lebron, and Bosh were willing to take less money in order to put together a team that they feel can contend for championships. There's nothing wrong with that at all, as far as I'm concerned.

Usually people complain that pro's are only in it for the money, and that winning doesn't matter. Then, when players actually put their money where their mouth is and prove that winning is more important than getting paid, people criticize them for that too.

Did i ******* say that it was auto win I said saying they are never going to win is foolish... 3 of the best players in the nba gets you really far they WILL get the talent tehy need to win it. Why do you think they are not taking all the money.

People are so blinded by hatred... Oh but if the falcons got the best QB the best WR and the best RB (yea they do i know) like you wouldnt say the same thing. Hate lebron for his attidude but be smart and logical the three of them together with the playing ability that they have is possibly the best trio ever. TO say its not capible is foolish i never said it was auto win... I guess when your lebron and he has stomped your f-in teams for 7 years your bound to hate him right.Or because he doesnt play for you... freaking crybabies

i could roast this post, but it would be pointless.

lol @ hatred. only hatred i have is for the hawks signing joe to a crazy contract to make sure we are 3rd in the southeast.

Joe, you know what's really funny about the whole situation (as it stands now).....................

February is coming, and you can best believe teams are going to make moves to counter the Heat! Don't count on the Heat getting rings any time soon. Oh, the lockout is coming too!!!

I actually think Chicago is still well positioned to contend for the Eastern title right now. They need to add back a good shooter, and it would put them over the top if they could get a real, true, center also. But I think Chicago will be able to push Miami, Orlando, Boston etc. for the title.

Who's still available that Chicago can pick up now (a shooter)?

Better yet, who can the Hawks pick up now to make us somewhat better (Shaq, Illa(I can't spell his name, but the guy Cle traded to the Wizards and he went back to Cle.)?

I know the Celtics picked up J. O'Neal, but is it enough? I know they resigned Pierce and Jesus S. Can they still contend (if healthy)?

What about the Magic? Where do they need help to counter or or are they fairly complete?

I actually think Chicago is still well positioned to contend for the Eastern title right now. They need to add back a good shooter, and it would put them over the top if they could get a real, true, center also. But I think Chicago will be able to push Miami, Orlando, Boston etc. for the title.

Who's still available that Chicago can pick up now (a shooter)?

Better yet, who can the Hawks pick up now to make us somewhat better (Shaq, Illa(I can't spell his name, but the guy Cle traded to the Wizards and he went back to Cle.)?

I know the Celtics picked up J. O'Neal, but is it enough? I know they resigned Pierce and Jesus S. Can they still contend (if healthy)?

What about the Magic? Where do they need help to counter or or are they fairly complete?

It might take one season for teams to redeploy their plans and pick the correct players to make their teams complete. The problem is that so many teams waited on Lebron and Bosh, and Wade to make their decisions that they might now be caught short when it comes to building a roster.

But isn't Kyle Corver(Sp) still available? He can knock the bottom out of it when he's running hot. I really believe that there are a couple of GM's right now who are intelligent enough to create a "plug & play" team that is strong enough to compete.

It might take one season for teams to redeploy their plans and pick the correct players to make their teams complete. The problem is that so many teams waited on Lebron and Bosh, and Wade to make their decisions that they might now be caught short when it comes to building a roster.

But isn't Kyle Corver(Sp) still available? He can knock the bottom out of it when he's running hot. I really believe that there are a couple of GM's right now who are intelligent enough to create a "plug & play" team that is strong enough to compete.

Korver is still available, Boozer has been lobbying the Bull's front office to sign him. I think it's a perfect fit and would make the Bulls even more of a contender. JJ Reddick is available as well.