Songs on the radio that just make you want to rip out your car stereo

Statick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is Beautiful by Sixx AM

In the Air Tonight cover by Nonpoint

96 Rock loooooovvvvvvvvvvvves to wear out songs. They didn't discover the Nonpoint cover until 3 years after it came out and started acting like it was new and playing it nonstop.

Paradise City or Welcome to the Jungle....these two songs need to be retired from radio, TV, and video game use. Everyday I hear it in one or the other.

Edited by Dharma Initiative

Any song on the radio, pretty much. All we have here is country, rap, and a station that calls itself Rock 103 yet they refuse to play any rock made after 1976. I don't know why they wont just call it Classic Rock 103. Gets on my nerves. I won't even get started on what the rappers are calling music these days.

Maybe its because im younger that some of soulja boy is quite enjoyable. 21 in college yea i love some of his stuff. Crank dat is a pretty popular dance id be lieing if this white kid didnt know that dance.

I have a list...

Justin Bieber

Chris brown

Miley cirus

Lady Gaga

Lady anibellyum

rascal flatts

ZAC BROWN BAND

Most new country.

See i like Rap/Rock/90s country/old rock and rap

The radio and Cds are a thing of the past for me. I Bought a Cd player with an mp3 player hookup so my ipods all tyhat plays in mine.

Same here. I just got the Ipod jack that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and before that it was either nothing but CDs, mp3 player, or listening to my Ipod with headphones. I listen to sports talk radio during my lunch break, but I could not tell you the last time I listened to music from an actual station.

Same here. I just got the Ipod jack that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and before that it was either nothing but CDs, mp3 player, or listening to my Ipod with headphones. I listen to sports talk radio during my lunch break, but I could not tell you the last time I listened to music from an actual station.

I've had mine sinse christmas and i listend to the radio for Ohio State games when i work on saturdays but other than that natta dont listen it.

Edited by Falconsken