The Most Interesting Running Back in the World

O.K., despite the horseshiz that's been posted so far......Who's the most interesting RB in the NFL?

Just so you know.......I'm not that interested.

Please entertain me with something Falcon related you are just dying to talk about then please sir..

Please entertain me with something Falcon related you are just dying to talk about then please sir..

He's too busy eating steak and guzzling champagne which will lead to his downfall .....Falcons motto " Humble and Hungry " ....Aints motto ? " Our time " ..I'll take humble and hungry .....

How 'bout how the Falcons will go 13-3 and pound Peyton Manning in the SB? And what makes that better is that the SB is in Dallas....Jerry Jones can't drink enough $1000 per bottle Scotch to ease his pain........Ha!

How 'bout how the Falcons will go 13-3 and pound Peyton Manning in the SB? And what makes that better is that the SB is in Dallas....Jerry Jones can't drink enough $1000 per bottle Scotch to ease his pain........Ha!

OMG!! That would be the best thread ever!! you would get a 5 star rating!! It would get pinned!!

You should totally start that thread

you gotta be a troll, LOL .....

whoa whoa whoa. Waaaay from it brotha..

The guy is boozing on the thread man. We just tryna have a lil offseason fun.

Waste some time.

Did you not read what the guy said.

I mean if he is tired of these kinda threads then he should be somewhere else. Or just not reply.

Imma drop the whole thing though. its the offseason and we are all restless.

whoa whoa whoa. Waaaay from it brotha..

The guy is boozing on the thread man. We just tryna have a lil offseason fun.

Waste some time.

Did you not read what the guy said.

I mean if he is tired of these kinda threads then he should be somewhere else. Or just not reply.

Imma drop the whole thing though. its the offseason and we are all restless.

Sorry LOL ....I see there are alot of wolves in sheeps clothing around here .....I'm still trying to figure this place out ....

Wrong one.....yardbird is the troll. And a whiney one at that.

YARDS NOT A TROLL. HE'S BEEN AROUND A WHILE. HE POSTS IN SPURTS, NOW YOU SEE HIM,

NOW YOU DON'T. HE LIKES TO AGGRAVATE WHOM EVER. YOU KNOW ... THAT IS WHAT TROLLS DO.

MAYBE HE IS AND I JUST DON'T KNOW IT. :unsure:

YARDS NOT A TROLL. HE'S BEEN AROUND A WHILE. HE POSTS IN SPURTS, NOW YOU SEE HIM,

NOW YOU DON'T. HE LIKES TO AGGRAVATE WHOM EVER. YOU KNOW ... THAT IS WHAT TROLLS DO.

MAYBE HE IS AND I JUST DON'T KNOW IT. :unsure:

:lol::lol: Not a troll, just a hemmorrhoid. Always seems to flare up out of the blue and a major pain in the azz!! Right yardturd?

Wrong one.....yardbird is the troll. And a whiney one at that.

Why,........kevy, have you been stalking me? Or did you finally get the ballzz to throw up a post?

I bet you'll go find your favorite corner and cower for a few days under your mama's apron.

Still breastfeeding?