Supes

Supes I know im super super duper late but its the offseason and im bored.

You remember when it was MB choice week for the falco art work for the monday night saints game?

Well i wanted to read everyones idea for that week please.

(If you can find them & your'e not too busy.)

If not, everyone can just post what their idea was in here :D

Yo Pio,

All of the ideas were PM'ed to me, over 75 of them, and I have long since deleted those PM's. However, the winner and the runners up are in my blog here.

We're gonna do it again this year, perhaps for the Monday night Saints game Dec. 12th. This time, I may go ahead and draw the cartoon and let everyone take a shot at filling in the dialogue balloon(s). I'll pick the best 6 entries and let everyone vote for the winner. How's that sound?

Yo Pio,

All of the ideas were PM'ed to me, over 75 of them, and I have long since deleted those PM's. However, the winner and the runners up are in my blog here.

We're gonna do it again this year, perhaps for the Monday night Saints game Dec. 12th. This time, I may go ahead and draw the cartoon and let everyone take a shot at filling in the dialogue balloon(s). I'll pick the best 6 entries and let everyone vote for the winner. How's that sound?

...sounds like a plan to me. A good plan.

Do you want to just award me the winning prize now, just to avoid all of the administrative hassle...? laugh.gif

Yo Pio,

Cool.. That sounds Awesome!! Cant wait!! B)