• The Blind Side
    • We Are Marshall
    • The Best Of Times
    • Necessary Roughness
    • The Waterboy
    • Invincible
    • Gridiron Gang
    • Other

Haven't seen Blindside yet, so I can't vote for it. Remember the Titans was an all-time great so I will vote for it. But North Dallas 40 was a great movie in its' day and was supposed to be a somewhat accurate representation of life in the NFL, with a big dose of comedy tossed in there.

I like how the movie gave a lot of the truth about the league and portrayed a lot of whats really going on. That made it classic to me.

It really did. It shows how a nobody evolves into a superstar and forgets who he is, and becomes a D-bag. We see it every day in the NFL.

And, the drugs of course. B)

I loved Friday night lights, I have watched that movie a bunch of times. Varsity Blues was cool too. I just love Friday night lights the way they showed important football in one little town. But that little town Permian has one like 6-7 state titles. If you wan t to go the Land of MOJO, check this link. http://www.mojoland.net/index.php ;)

Onr thing I hate though what they did with making friday nights live TV show, I tired watching that Ish one time and will never watch it again. :blink:

Rudy was alright. Was funny I was at Dragon-Con and Sean Astin was there and he wanted to talk about Lord of the Rings and all, but multi-people brought up about the Rudy role, he was cool about it, he was like great movie helped me get where I wanted to go. Seemed like a down to earth type guy.

One movie that sucked BALLS, Any given sunday, that move was stupid in so many ways, It was just idiotic amd watchable at time, :P