The LEBRON-O-THON Sweepstakes

Where will the king pick as his next destination tonight????

Cavs

Heat

Knicks

Bulls

Nets

or a darkhorse surprise team.

Me, Im going to say he will sign with the knicks. Not sure he will go to miami because the heat will always be D-wade's team. Too much talent like that on one team could be great, but it could also cause problems. Going to NY, it would be his team, and he teams up with amare who is better than chris bosh, and they could become a duo to be reckoned with and make the knicks alot better then they were last year, not to mention t-mac is in NY also.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think he is going to the Knicks. The conference will be in Greenich CT tonight (about 15 mins away from me) which is about 30 mins from NY. It could just be a diverson, but who knows.

I just don't feel like he would have press conference just to tell the world he is going back to Cleveland. He is leaving that city.

I'm gonna go with the Heat. But I think Chicago would easily be the best fit for him to win championships, and still have it be thought of as "his team". I kind of wish he would go with either the Bulls or stay with the Cavs. But I think that after Cleveland failed to add any great players, they basically lost Lebron. The biggest reason for him not going to Chicago has to be that he would be forced to play the Cavs too often each season and the fans there are going to hate him for the rest of his career, I'm afraid.

He isn't going to kick Cleveland in the balls in Primetime. Cavs.

There is some real solid logic behind that thought, but I believe Lebron can handle the pressure of doing it. I mean the guy showed up at a Cleveland vs. New York baseball playoff game wearing a Yankees cap. So he is comfortable doing what he thinks is right, regardless of who it hurts.

This is exactly what I'm hoping he does. The people from Cleveland are acting like fools about this. I will laugh so hard if he leaves.

But those poor folks have had a terrible existence as a sports town. So much bad luck, that I can understand why they are losing it like this over Lebron possibly leaving. I feel bad for the Cavs fans.

I met some Cleveland Indian fans during the 1995 World Series. They were pretty nice. I met some Cleveland Cavalier fans during the semis two years ago. They were as obnoxious as Cubs fans (lots of trash talk, no championships to back it up). Now I don't feel bad for the city.

Wherever Lebron goes, I'll just be glad that this absurd coverage will die down. It's Lebron, World Cup, then some highlights (Yankees and Boston first, of course).

I still think he is going to the Knicks. The conference will be in Greenich CT tonight (about 15 mins away from me) which is about 30 mins from NY. It could just be a diverson, but who knows.

I just don't feel like he would have press conference just to tell the world he is going back to Cleveland. He is leaving that city.

yea thats what i was thinking also. Give a big primetime announcement only to announce he's going back. I doubt it, but maybe he's just enjoying this type of atmosphere since he didnt get to enjoy the recruiting coming out of high school going straight to the NBA.

I don't give a ****. This offseason Lebron has joined Brett Favre in my eyes as the most annoying, arrogant, prickish athletes in sports. I hope he never wins a title.

I do, however, hope he comes to a UK game or two like he did this past season... Only use he has to me anymore is to help with our recruiting...

But those poor folks have had a terrible existence as a sports town. So much bad luck, that I can understand why they are losing it like this over Lebron possibly leaving. I feel bad for the Cavs fans.

What has happened to them as a sports town is still no excuse for them to act like children. They are acting worse than children. It's sickening.

yea thats what i was thinking also. Give a big primetime announcement only to announce he's going back. I doubt it, but maybe he's just enjoying this type of atmosphere since he didnt get to enjoy the recruiting coming out of high school going straight to the NBA.

Yea maybe.

All I know is I am done reading any article about it, and just going to wait and see. Every article says 'from a reliable source', and every article has him going somewhere else. Lebron would not let anything leak as to where he is going. I feel like Lebron and his agent are the only people who know where he is going to go.

I had been saying the Cavs all last year. Yesterday, I started to think I could be wrong and he would actually go to NY. With all the reports switching up this morning saying he's headed to Miami I think his camp is leaking false information and I say he stays in Cleveland.

Primetime makes me think he is staying, because that would be a slap in the fact to cabs fans, even though logically leaving is the best idea. More money and a better chance to win a ship. Nets, heat, Knicks, and Chicago can build a team from scratch around lebron. Shot if it wasn't for bird rights, they wouldn't even be able to keep him.

I'll go nets, because I think it's the smartest decision.

Primetime makes me think he is staying, because that would be a slap in the fact to cabs fans, even though logically leaving is the best idea. More money and a better chance to win a ship. Nets, heat, Knicks, and Chicago can build a team from scratch around lebron. Shot if it wasn't for bird rights, they wouldn't even be able to keep him.

I'll go nets, because I think it's the smartest decision.

right now Heat would be smartest descision Wade, Bosh, Lebron.....wow

Wouldn't work! One ball, and three stars (egos) (well Bosh has basically said he's comfortable being a "Robin") is a recipe for disaster! Plus, Bron Bron wouldn't be able to get his shine on in Miami! Cleveland................

right now Heat would be smartest descision Wade, Bosh, Lebron.....wow