Dawgnight July 16th.

SacFalcFan

It's turning into Carver Night. :) lol

The bigtime 2011 and 2012 targets will be in Athens from crowell to gabe to samuel to bonner. The Theus Brothers will be there as well. You will see a huge amount of 2012 kids. It's going to be a great night.

Grady Jarrett, clemson commit, has been invited to dawgnight and he is going to be there to impress. If uga offers well it will be a battle for sure.

Gabe Wright is coming out on Thursday with his mom. Very impt visit.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowell might be there. Got alot of other big name guys there as well; Lateek Townsend, Stephone Anthony (I believe), Zach Debell, Ty Montgomery, Chris Milton, Geno Smith. Hopefully Milton and Geno both get offers. We should get a better feel of other prospects attending as we get closer to DN.

I wouldn't mind Debell committing at DN, that would force Brandon Shell to make a decision quick before Xzavier Ward does.

crowell will be there. he has stated a few times he was targeting coming to uga for dawgnight. zach is leaning toward playing out of state (not getting an offer from the big 3 helps him out there) and i hope he ends it at dawgnight. IMO if montgomery doesn't change then milton gets an offer. We are long shots for anthony and townsend, but it never hurts to get them on campus. Ward needs to make his decision. He isn't a guy who can wait til NSD. Also most of our commits will be there as well. Should be a great collection of talent, but even more 2012 targets.

crowell will be there. he has stated a few times he was targeting coming to uga for dawgnight. zach is leaning toward playing out of state (not getting an offer from the big 3 helps him out there) and i hope he ends it at dawgnight. IMO if montgomery doesn't change then milton gets an offer. We are long shots for anthony and townsend, but it never hurts to get them on campus. Ward needs to make his decision. He isn't a guy who can wait til NSD. Also most of our commits will be there as well. Should be a great collection of talent, but even more 2012 targets.

Between Debell, Shell, and Ward - Do you think we take 2? If so, which ones do you want or think we get? I really like Shell, and for me it's a tossup between Debell and Ward since I haven't seen much on either. But from what I gather, they are both really good prospects.

Between Debell, Shell, and Ward - Do you think we take 2? If so, which ones do you want or think we get? I really like Shell, and for me it's a tossup between Debell and Ward since I haven't seen much on either. But from what I gather, they are both really good prospects.

I would take the first 2 who commit. All 3 are something. I bet you they want shell and who ever the other commit is. They are all 3 great prospects, but IMO Shell would be their top 1.

Is dawg night still going on inside Sanford? Last i heard it had sand all in it and i remember when i left for summer they were renovating all of it. Im hoping we can make a huge impression on Bonner, Samuel and Jordan Jenkins for 2012. But that is so far away.

Everything rides on this season. If we do well and then get Wright, Crowell, etc.. its going to start something special.. If we have another season like last year... well... We can kiss more of our instate talent goodbye

Edited by Ronaldo77

Is dawg night still going on inside the Sanford? Last i heard it had sand all in it and i remember when i left for summer they were renovating all of it. Im hoping we can make a huge impression on Bonner, Samuel and Jordan Jenkins for 2012. But that is so far away.

Everything rides on this season. If we do well and then get Wright, Crowell, etc.. its going to start something special.. If we have another season like last year... well... We can kiss more of our instate talent goodbye

that is a great question ronaldo. i doubt it will be at sanford, most likely will be held at a practice field. i have a few guys who are going down so I will ask if they have found out. dawgnight is for 2011, but it's much more impt for the 2012 guys. It's a chance to build relationships. yep on the field this season is huge for a number of reasons..

Hey Sac,

How many committs do you predict will happen at Dawg Night? Could Dickson pull the trigger? I'm hearing that it will be a huge event for UGA.

Not Sac but I can see us getting one or two commits that night/weekend.. no way Dickson commits, We might not even be his leader right now. He's one of those guys whos gonna wait till the season and see how we do before he commits.

Possibly Mitchell, Swann, and/or Rome commit. Would be nice to get two outta three of those then

Also James Wilder will be at Dawg Night.. It'll be his first time so that should be interesting.

- Chris Milton, if we offer. Which we should.

- Jay Rome/Malcolm Mitchell are both possibilities.

- Swann might if he's there but I think his attendance will be dependent on how his baseball team does.

And I don't think we gain commitments from these guys but I do believe we move into 1st for Gabe Wright and Isaiah Crowell (we're already there, IMO but we could really solidify it).

I'm not sure if Dickson will be there. We don't lead at the moment so I wouldn't expect a commitment, need to get him and his dad on campus though.

Edited by kingjamez

Hey Sac,

How many committs do you predict will happen at Dawg Night? Could Dickson pull the trigger? I'm hearing that it will be a huge event for UGA.

Yep it's going to be another huge event for UGA. We have already have built a great class and it's only going to get better. Dickson? Nah not yet. He is down to 3 and I don't expect a decision til after he does his visits. I think we get 2 commits dawgnight week. Just my opinion.

Good to hear. Thanks for the updates.

Any concern about fact that Mitchell and Rome aren't going to attent?

Yep it's going to be another huge event for UGA. We have already have built a great class and it's only going to get better. Dickson? Nah not yet. He is down to 3 and I don't expect a decision til after he does his visits. I think we get 2 commits dawgnight week. Just my opinion.

Who do you think the two will be?

You hearing anything new about the Carver guys about how likely it is that they pick the Dawgs?

Who do you think the two will be?

You hearing anything new about the Carver guys about how likely it is that they pick the Dawgs?

yeah i said at least 2 could drop that week so it's not necessarily that weekend.. remember guys like watt's committed during the mark richt camp, but didn't announce til his birthday. so we could have a few guys who commit during dawgnight, but not announce til the next week. i will post a handful of guys i think could go later tonight or tomorrow.

QB Lemay RB Crowell RB Wilder Jr RB Matt Jones (2012) WR Scott-Wesley WR Witchett WR AJ King WR CJ Curry (2012( T Dantzler OT DeBell OT J. Theus OG Long C Andrews LS N Theus DT Gabe Wright DT Chris Mayes DT Dakota Ball (2012) DE Bailey LB Herrera LB Stephone Anthony CB Geno Smith S Corey Moore ATH Bowman ATH Sanders ATH Marshall possibly attending: WR Singleton DT Bell DE Newberry DE Dickson LB Brown LB Townsend LB Garrett ATH Swann ATH Milton ATH Mitchell

I'd love to land Wilder. Unfortunately, I think we have about a 0.001% chance. But, you never know until a player steps on campus.

Hopefully someone will commit though soon.

Do we have an official list of the visitors?

Edited by tjb