Prosecutor: Vick in confrontation before shooting

The Falcon Jedi

Prosecutor: Vick in confrontation before shooting

The Associated Press

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — The city's lead prosecutor said Wednesday night that Michael Vick was involved in a confrontation before a shooting following his birthday bash.

Quantcast

Lastest Georgia sports stories and updates on Twitter »

Commonwealth's Attorney Harvey L. Bryant told The Associated Press Wednesday night in a telephone interview that Vick was not involved in the shooting and that he left the nightclub "in the 3 to 5 minute range" before it occurred.

Bryant would not go into detail about the confrontation, but said there was no evidence the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback was involved in "anything that would amount to aggressive or assaultive conduct."

-----------------

The deeper the investigators dig, the more and more Vick looks like a Punk. I hope Goodell banishes him from the NFL forever.

Edited by The Falcon Jedi

hmm I wonder why you did not bother to post the whole article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819059b8/article/attorney-vick-involved-in-confrontation-but-left-before-shooting

"He's an athlete and an entertainer, but he's also a human being, and things that would tick you and I off would tick him off," Bryant said. "But he extricated himself from those things and left with the help and encouragement of some of his friends and supporters."

Police have said Vick was not the shooter. Bryant said the investigation also shows that Vick "was not aware of whether or not anyone was going to be shot, was threatened to be shot or anything to do with any of that business."

"He has sat down with Virginia Beach detectives and answered all their questions and, in our view, has been cooperative ... and I should say cooperative and truthful," Bryant said.

hmm I wonder why you did not bother to post the whole article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819059b8/article/attorney-vick-involved-in-confrontation-but-left-before-shooting

"He's an athlete and an entertainer, but he's also a human being, and things that would tick you and I off would tick him off," Bryant said. "But he extricated himself from those things and left with the help and encouragement of some of his friends and supporters."

Police have said Vick was not the shooter. Bryant said the investigation also shows that Vick "was not aware of whether or not anyone was going to be shot, was threatened to be shot or anything to do with any of that business."

"He has sat down with Virginia Beach detectives and answered all their questions and, in our view, has been cooperative ... and I should say cooperative and truthful," Bryant said.

Oh no...the prosecutor will now be bashed and called a Vick apologist in 5....4....3....2.....

The most pathetic and disingenuous thing is when people in the media say "This Michael Vick story just will not go away"

Oh really?

I wonder why that is..

<_<

It's like Al Sharpton saying "This whole Don Imus thing just will not go away"

They feed the monster and sit back and try to act incredulous as to why it keeps growing.