Did anyone else know...

http://catcrave.com/2010/07/06/nfc-south-all-star-team-coming-soon/

Above is a link my friend (a Panthers fan) sent me about a NFC South dream team that the 4 sites of the 4 respective teams are making. Has anyone heard about this? My question is which players do yall think are locks to make the team, and which have a chance or should make the team. My locks are Turner, Roddy,and Tony. I think Abe and maybe Robinson will also make it. I think Babs should make it but I doubt he will. What do you think?

i think it would be kind of interesting if there was a physical game played between divisions instead of the probowl. the best of one division playing another. all these experts talk about how they think the NFC East is the best division...well its maybe time to test that out. i doubt it would happen or anything. just a fun thing to think about.

i think it would be kind of interesting if there was a physical game played between divisions instead of the probowl. the best of one division playing another. all these experts talk about how they think the NFC East is the best division...well its maybe time to test that out. i doubt it would happen or anything. just a fun thing to think about.

That would be a great idea. I hate how the NFC East gets talked about as being so hard all the time. They have bigger names than the NFC South, but I think the South could take them.

That would be a great idea. I hate how the NFC East gets talked about as being so hard all the time. They have bigger names than the NFC South, but I think the South could take them.

Yea man, I like it too ........was'nt it great the way we swept the NFC North in 2008 ......I had alot of fun talking trash to the Bear Cheese Lion and Queen fans ............ :lol:

Bab, Roddy, Turner,Dahl, Dante Robinson and Mcclure, Ovie and Tony G and Decoud and our punter should make it. Bab should make it imo too alone with Abraham.... I think we have the deepest team in the NFC... Maybe I am being a homer. lol

Robinson hasn't proven anything yet in this point of his career to be on any dream team. He has yet make an all-pro team or pro bowl nor has he even started a playoff game. I hope he pans out and Atlanta is the perfect fit for him but I'm not holding my breath.

A lot of the NFC East hype comes from Aikman. When he isn't on Joe Buck's jock is the only time Troy isn't loving on the East....