• Interview With The Vampire
    • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    • From Dusk Till Dawn
    • Once Bitten
    • Blade
    • Underworld
    • Vampire In Brooklyn
    • Other

NOTE: I made this list based on movies I've seen more than once and remember well (except for sequels and vampire films that sucked). Sorry if your favorite didn't make the list.

Also, if you choose other, tell us what vampire movie is your favorite.

My choice is... Lost Boys. I'm not exactly sure why, but for some reason this has always been my favorite vampire movie, ever since I was a little kid.

I too loved the Original Lost Boys movie. But there are a few older versions that I really liked, I just can't remember which one was which. I loved the old movies in which Christopher Lee played Vlad, and I also like Frank Langella as the bloodsucker too.

I actually liked from Dusk til Dawn, but the majority of that movie wasn't about vampires, so I just say it's a really good movie with vampires in it.

I guess my vote will go to "Dracula"

Interesting that the only 3 I considered are the only ones with votes so far.

I loved Blade (actually liked Blade 2 a little better) and Underworld...but I went old school with Lost Boys.

Man you don't know how old you made me feel by saying that the Lost Boys was Old School. :lol:

Where the he77 is Pencilpusher right now? He could step in here and help me out to represent the old folks on the boards.

Don't know what my favorite is, none of them floored me. Lost Boys is a great movie though.

I'd add 30 Days of Night to the list. I thought it was a fresh take on the vampire creature, changing it from the whiny euro-trash things that are in so many modern vampire movies to more of a beast or creature.

Don't know what my favorite is, none of them floored me. Lost Boys is a great movie though.

I'd add 30 Days of Night to the list. I thought it was a fresh take on the vampire creature, changing it from the whiny euro-trash things that are in so many modern vampire movies to more of a beast or creature.

Been meaning to watch that movie but I never get around to it.

Guest Gritz

I voted for Nosferatu......but I would say that a highly underrated film is Shadow of the Vampire starring Willem Dafoe. The movie is about the making of the original Nosferatu film. Dafoe plays the actor Max Schrek....who seems to be playing the role of the vampire a bit too convincingly for everyone involved.

Very tight and scary little flick...... ;)

I voted for Nosferatu......but I would say that a highly underrated film is Shadow of the Vampire starring Willem Dafoe. The movie is about the making of the original Nosferatu film. Dafoe plays the actor Max Schrek....who seems to be playing the role of the vampire a bit too convincingly for everyone involved.

Very tight and scary little flick...... ;)

I saw that when I was a kid, but don't remember it too well. I'm gonna have to watch it again.