Lot B - The Gulch

YardBird

I just got my season ticket parking invoice and in there is say 'Unfortunately, the Falcons were unable to reach an agreement with the management company that oversees your lot choice, Lot B'. This is not good as Lot B provides the flexibility of covered and open-air parking.

So, my question is this - does anyone know if Lot B will be open for public parking during the Faclcons games?

I just got my season ticket parking invoice and in there is say 'Unfortunately, the Falcons were unable to reach an agreement with the management company that oversees your lot choice, Lot B'. This is not good as Lot B provides the flexibility of covered and open-air parking.

So, my question is this - does anyone know if Lot B will be open for public parking during the Faclcons games?

DUDE!!

I was really confused for a little while. I thought YardBird was taking trolling to a new level, actually buying Season Tickets and trolling the games in person.

Yeah me too!! :lol: I was totally confused. This combined with the fact that a lot of the trolls have apparently been using crystal meth lately with some of their posts. But then I forgot that all buc fans use the ? unnecessarily. Right Bucman and Yardturd? +1

Edited by FalconinPA

Yeah me too!! :lol: I was totally confused. This combined with the fact that a lot of the trolls have apparently been using crystal meth lately with some of their posts. But then I forgot that all buc fans you the ? unnecessarily. Right Bucman and Yardturd? +1

Naw, can't handle that nonsense......but if you like it then I'm good.

I don’t know what you guys are talking about with the trolling action, I'm an infrequent poster, but this is a real question...

They're talking about a recent ugly troll who goes by the name "yardbird?"

I'm not sure what they will do with Lot B, we have always parked in Lot A, but Lot B seemed like it was always fuller.

If I were you, I would call the Falcons Ticket Office and pose your questions to them. They should be able to answer it, and they have always been really helpful the times I have spoken with them.

Hope this helps!