Glenn Beck University. Unbelievably, this is real.

nope, there are at least 2 of us.

He doesn't need to be funny, he's obnoxious 80% of the time. However, he always hits the nail on the head. His 'correspondents' on the other hand, are idiots (although thats what they are paid for).

Jon Stewart can be just as wrong and just as full of **** as Glenn Beck, but at least he's funny.

Everyone can be wrong....... everyone can be full of it.

At least Stewart though has no pretensions about what he is. That is the scariest thing about Beck, he is portraying a character ( even he admitted its an act) yet he does not do enough to let that on to people who mindlessly believe him.

Let me be clear. I am not a fan of Beck but Lewis. Black is horrible. There is NOTHING funny about the man or what he says. This is not my opiniion, rather it is a fact.

we have to disagree... he can be a bit much at times but I generally think he is very funny his bit about el nino and being hot then cold then hot again is funny as a mofo.

Everyone can be wrong....... everyone can be full of it.

At least Stewart though has no pretensions about what he is. That is the scariest thing about Beck, he is portraying a character ( even he admitted its an act) yet he does not do enough to let that on to people who mindlessly believe him.

I think Beck views himself as the 21st century version of Ayn Rand, actually. "The Overton Window" is his attempt at "Atlas Shrugged", and from what I've heard it's about as enlightening.

Let me be clear. I am not a fan of Beck but Lewis. Black is horrible. There is NOTHING funny about the man or what he says. This is not my opiniion, rather it is a fact.

Lewis Black is very hot and cold to me. Some of his stuff is over the top and not funny (typically the political lines), and some of his stuff makes me spit beer all over my TV screen.

The one time I saw him live, he declared that he didn't think that Obama would achieve his goal of alternative energy. That's when somebody in the audience started clapping. In a classic Johnny Carson "look" moment, he walked around the stage shaking his head and holding his head in his hands for five minutes and it was absolutely hilarious. He finally piped out that "if I told you that you could power your entire house with the energy created from the flapping of butterfly wings, YOU'D EFFING SAY NO?!?!?"

Looking at it written down on a message board isn't very funny, but when he did it live it was absolutely hysterical.

I think his recent material is too much about playing the "Lewis Black" character (angry liberal white guy) and not enough about being genuinely PO'd.