We could have had Claussen!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

It's rare when a thread this horrendously pathetic and poorly thought out appears in this forum.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if the originator of these threads really thinks that they are being refreshingly clever and original or if they're just brain-damaged troglodytes.

One of my hopes for this franchise is that as we ascend the NFL ladder and become one of the marquee teams we will attract a better class of trolls.

This guy isn't the start of that wished-for invasion.

Sometimes I try to figure out have some people come up with there screen names. I will give yours a try. Let me know if I am on to something or come close.

1. You are blank in the brains department, or either shooting them

2. You were born in the Year 2000

How did I do?

ahh...sad. I was hoping this was a joke thread :( I mean....no one seriously believes Crybaby Clausen will actually be a QB do they? There are TWO players in Carolina's fold better than him. Matt Moore and Armanti Edwards are both better leaders than that joke of a QB

Touche'!

We blew it....as bad as we needed a good young QB to groom.

I HOPE YOU DON'T REPRESENT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE CAROLINA FANS.

I KNEW THE FAN BASE WAS A LITTLE DENSE OVER THERE, BUT THIS

IS VERY PATHETIC. IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR THE HUMAN's

IN CAROLINA ?? :blink: :blink:

I HOPE YOU DON'T REPRESENT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE CAROLINA FANS.

I KNEW THE FAN BASE WAS A LITTLE DENSE OVER THERE, BUT THIS

IS VERY PATHETIC. IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR THE HUMAN SPICES

IN CAROLINA ?? :blink: :blink:

Spices? You mean species? After 11,000+ posts you THINK you MIGHT be able to spell a tiny bit better when patheticly attempting to insult someone. Go get your GED genius.

Also how is that not knowledgeable? Everyone knows Matt Ryan is a flake.

Edited by blankman2000

Sometimes I try to figure out have some people come up with there screen names. I will give yours a try. Let me know if I am on to something or come close.

1. You are blank in the brains department, or either shooting them

2. You were born in the Year 2000

How did I do?

A PERFECT 100.

Guest Gritz

Spices? You mean species? After 11,000+ posts you THINK you MIGHT be able to spell a tiny bit better when patheticly attempting to insult someone. Go get your GED genius.

You spelled pathetically incorrectly there Ace.

You might want to get off of your low horse.

Guest Gritz

That is spelled incorrectly also genius.

Congratulations on becoming our message board's new punching bag.

:lol::lol: This post totally removes all doubt that you are blank in the brains department. When you try to correct someone, make sure all your stuff is correct. You blow as a troll, as you probably do with everything else

Guest Gritz

Ahh you got me there, zinger! lol.

So tell me, isnt your real name Ron Mexico?

Yeah, that's what your mom yells out to me. We try and keep it quiet. We figure your Playstation is loud enough to drown out her screaming.

:lol::lol: This post totally removes all doubt that you are blank in the brains department. When you try to correct someone, make sure all your stuff is correct. You blow as a troll, as you probably do with everything else

WOW. That truly hurt. I think I will cry myself to sleep tonight. Ive heard better insults at Chuck E Cheese dicklicker.

Yeah, that's what your mom yells out to me. We try and keep it quiet. We figure your Playstation is loud enough to drown out her screaming.

My mom prefers a ***** over an inch long. She has fugged all my friends and gone through everyone on every sports team ive ever been on, however I think she would point and laugh at the joke of a ding dong you think you may have.

That is spelled incorrectly also genius.

Congratulations on becoming our message board's new punching bag.

:lol::lol: All we have to do is keep this troll posting and we can just read and laugh. An illiterate and horrible troll. Only The Carolina Panthers can produce trolls like this. Please keep them coming blankman2000, we can use the laughs.