Top 10 Most Fairweather Fanbases

Statick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

96484448_display_image.jpg?1278171020

This one might rub some people the wrong way.

But seriously, it was just a couple years ago when the stands were empty, and the few people that did come were decked out in paper bags.

Enter Drew Brees and the high-flying Saints offense.

United by a hurricane, the city of New Orleans jumped on the Saints bandwagon all the way to a Super Bowl victory over the Indianapolis Colts this past February.

(on a side note, was I the only one who was absolutely sick of "Who Dat"?)

The article should have been based solely on attendance. Fans that show up to games even when they are disgusted are still fans. Now IMO wearing bags and holding up negative signs is making a bad situation worse but I have experienced what it means to be a very frustrated fan.

this will make alot of falcons fans happy...just remember,its based as opinion not fact,so unfortunatly we cant use it as ammo against them when they spout off...thats ok though,because we have plenty already

dont matter....it was written and he has some sort of facts to prove it....case closed lol...now let the rubbing begin

Not suprised New Orleans is that high. And the funny part is that all their fans claim that showing up to games boo'ing the team and wearing bags on their heads is better than fans not coming at all. Hmmm I know if I was a player I would rather have fans just sit at home then come out there and boo me.

And then they talk about how atleast they showed up. Well what do they have in N.O.? Saints and........... nothin. We have the Braves, Hawks, etc. So I would expect their games could be higher.

I'm just glad we weren't in there anywhere. lol. Not surprised the Saints were so high, though.

Yeah, me too. I ain't gonna lie, I was going through the slideshow thinking where are we at in this mess. Then when I got to the last 3, I knew we weren't there. I had a strong feeling that the Saints, Cardinals or Lions would be number one though.

BUT I GOT TO SAY ONE THING FOR THE SAINTS THOUGH, EVEN DURING

THE "DAYS OF THE BAG," SAINT FANS STILL POURED OUT IN RECORD

NUMBERS ...... WITH THEIR BAGS!

Rev, that's BS. I've actually attended a good number of Saints games in the Louisiana Superdome over the last two decades. If you mean by record numbers record low attendance, I might buy that. Heck, which am I suppose to believe - you or my lying eyes?

Oh please...Saints fans just demanded a better product on the field in a creative way by wearing bags, and that was so long ago it's not even relevant. And if it were still relevant, looks like it worked pretty well now doesn't it? ;)

Well lookey here, speak of the devil.