I won a million bucks!

So I checked my email and I am the proud winner of a million dollars!!!! I won it in a contest in nigeria.

What should I buy first? Im thinking reg season tickets for the rest of my life, superbowl tickets for e ery time my beloved falcons go to the superbowl, and it will be kinda pricy but I might get my truck fixed. Suggestions?

So I checked my email and I am the proud winner of a million dollars!!!! I won it in a contest in nigeria.

What should I buy first? Im thinking reg season tickets for the rest of my life, superbowl tickets for e ery time my beloved falcons go to the superbowl, and it will be kinda pricy but I might get my truck fixed. Suggestions?

let me guess.....you responded to a phone call at your house - you gave the Nigerians your SS#, DOB and you only have to give them $5,000 as a registration fee before collecting your $1 million..........

Wow your special----do stop, just start buying everything you ever wanted :lol:

let me guess.....you responded to a phone call at your house - you gave the Nigerians your SS#, DOB and you only have to give them $5,000 as a registration fee before collecting your $1 million..........

No phone call but or fee I did have to give out my ssn, that was no biggy though, small price for a million!

I think I might get tht rayzor phone I finally wanted!

This reminds me of an Intervention episode. Has anyone seen the episode were the dude would just pop a ton of pain pills and talk to these guys for hours on end, trying to figure out when he will get his million dollars? :lol: I remember some guy he called had a thick accent and said his name was George Washington, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Found the episode, it is Season 8 Episode 2 - His name is Greg. If you google it you should find somewhere to watch it online.

Edited by JHav

This reminds me of an Intervention episode. Has anyone seen the episode were the dude would just pop a ton of pain pills and talk to these guys for hours on end, trying to figure out when he will get his million dollars? :lol: I remember some guy he called had a thick accent and said his name was George Washington, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Found the episode, it is Season 8 Episode 2 - His name is Greg. If you google it you should find somewhere to watch it online.

Excuse me sir, what the **** are you trying to imply?

You clowns can make all the jokes you want, I have a million dollars coming and none of you will ever sniff that much so whateva.

Ok, forgive me, but I have a hard time telling if you are serious or not. IF you are serious, you just got your identity stolen. If not serious then CONGRATS!

hadji was a peron on johnny quest, so no im not a hadji, plus he was from india, not the middle east.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out that the nick name "hadji" for arabs was taken from the Johnny Quest series. Stop trying to defend your terrorist brothers Muhammed.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out that the nick name "hadji" for arabs was taken from the Johnny Quest series. Stop trying to defend your terrorist brothers Muhammed.

Considering he was from eastern India, i am call you an idiot for calling Arabs hadji.

Also a genius would not refer to an Indian as an Arab.

He wasn't serious?! :unsure: D*****! Now I'm never going to get my $90,000 back. :angry:

Not only can I get you $90,000, I can double it. You see, I am currently in a precarious situation. My dear Aunt Gertrude recently passed away and left me a sizable inheritance. Unfortunately, she lived in France and in order to claim the money, I have to pay a significant tax penalty. My lawyer has advised me that if I were to give someone the inheritance as a gift, there would be no penalty. This is where you come in. If you wire me $100,000 (the fee to donate an inheritance) I will gladly pay you $200,000 once the money is safely within our borders.

I look forward to working with you.