How many open practices will you attend?

jes2400

With so many open practice dates, I was just wondering how many you guys plan on attending. Last year, I posted about the possibility of meeting some of you guys, and got a lot of responses about activities. Unfortunately, because of some family issues and other problems, I wasn't able to go anywhere. This year, however, everything's going good. I'll be attending my first ever game this year(Green Bay). Atlanta's just a 3.5hr drive from Savannah(3 if I speed :lol: ), so I plan on attending a minimum of 6 practices. I'd love to meet some of you guys. Are there any plans for any kind of get together at any of the practices this year among message board members? I want to see if you guys are as fun to talk to and hang around in person as you are on the boards. Hope to see you at practice. I'll have my 10yr old step daughter with me. I'm being a responsible parent and raising her to be a Falcon fan!

I'll probably be at a few of them........ ;)

You're one of my favorites. I don't know if it's because you always have good posts, or because grits are one of my favorite foods and your avatar makes me head straight for the kitchen if I see it when I click on in the mornings :P . Maybe we'll run into each other! I'll be in my black Turner jersey, and my child will be in her Red R.White jersey. She looks so adorable, but you should hear her during games. Remember the little girl on "Remember the Titans"? :blink: I think I'm creating a monster!

Edited by jes2400

Unless I take a Vac day I won't be there for New England or the Mock game. I can make the following :

Friday, July 30

Practice 8:30 10:10 a.m. (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 5:25 p.m. (open to the public)

Saturday, July 31

Practice 8:30 10:10 a.m. (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 5:50 p.m. (open to the public)

Sunday, August 1

Practice 9:35 10:30 a.m. (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 5:55 p.m. (open to the public)

Wednesday, August 4

Practice 1:30 3:40 p.m. (open to the public)

Thursday, August 5

Practice 8:30 10:40 a.m. (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 5:25 p.m. (closed to the public)

Monday, August 9

Practice 8:30 10:40 a.m. - combined with Jacksonville (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 4:40 p.m. - combined with Jacksonville (open to the public)

Tuesday, August 10

Practice 8:30 10:40 a.m. - combined with Jacksonville (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 5:50 p.m. - combined with Jacksonville (open to the public)

Sunday, August 15

Practice 9:30 11:35 a.m. (open to the public)

Practice 3:45 5:25 p.m. (open to the public)

If any of y'all want to meet up and sit together I'd be glad to, just hit me up and we will work something out. Oh yeah, if any of y'all are unfamiliar with the area I live here so ask whatever.

Edit : we have a group that meets up around the 50 yard line, long live the 50 crew !

Edited by Greg M

They have the MBGT for the actual games. Not a bad idea to do something like that for a practice, IMO. I would probably have more opportunities to do that, than to do the MBGT and a game, since I'm not a STH. Wouldn't mind meeting some of you folks live, either. My wife thinks you're all fictitious anyway... :lol:

Well I always go to the first open OTA every year and will do one training camp. With me living 2hrs away dont do many....Im already making like 20+ trips down to Atlanta per year just from football alone lol. Closer to the friday night lights Ill do one then.

Guest Gritz

You're one of my favorites. I don't know if it's because you always have good posts, or because grits are one of my favorite foods and your avatar makes me head straight for the kitchen if I see it when I click on in the mornings :P . Maybe we'll run into each other! I'll be in my black Turner jersey, and my child will be in her Red R.White jersey. She looks so adorable, but you should hear her during games. Remember the little girl on "Remember the Titans"? :blink: I think I'm creating a monster!

Appreciate it jes....I'll let you know when it gets closer...... ;)

They have the MBGT for the actual games. Not a bad idea to do something like that for a practice, IMO. I would probably have more opportunities to do that, than to do the MBGT and a game, since I'm not a STH. Wouldn't mind meeting some of you folks live, either. My wife thinks you're all fictitious anyway... :lol:

I was looking at the boards and they have one MBGT scheduled already. It'll be the home opener against Arizona. I know I can't make that one. A practice MBGT probably would be a good idea.

I am planning on being in Atlanta on the 28th and staying until midday Sunday. I hope to have the work portion of the trip concluded by lunchtime on Friday.

Will I have any problems getting a room at that Hampton nearby? This schedule is still tentative so I don't want to book the room until later this week.

Guest Gritz

I am planning on being in Atlanta on the 28th and staying until midday Sunday. I hope to have the work portion of the trip concluded by lunchtime on Friday.

Will I have any problems getting a room at that Hampton nearby? This schedule is still tentative so I don't want to book the room until later this week.

You shouldn't have a problem getting that room..... ;)