NCAA Football 11 Named Rosters

We got a roster crew at another website I'm on. The roster team leader is getting the game early and is gonna start these as soon as he gets it so we can put these out before anyone else. We've got a roster team for both PS3 as well as XBOX360, only the PS3 roster team leader is getting it early though. If you wanna contribute come by and check us out.

PS3 Named Rosters:

Link.

XBOX360 Named Rosters:

Link.

The people that make the roster names actually input them manually. Bless em. Must take a while and they give em out for free too. NCAA makes it easier than ever now to download them. They have some kind of player locker that you can download them from. Just google around when the game comes out.

I've used Fairdale King's rosters the last few years from OperationSports. He's had the game a few days now so the rosters should be done shortly after release.

All you do is go to EA Locker inside the game, search for his name and download. It's that simple.

so do you really have to type in the names for each player or can you download something to change the names because doing it manually would take forever

Yeah, they allow you to download rosters from other users. So if you have someone's online ID that has uploaded a fully named roster for each team, you can download that and apply it to your own game.

I believe they introduced it this past year, but I can't be bothered to check right now. Regardless, it's a fairly new feature to the game. It's a lot better than sending off for a memory card that someone loaded the rosters onto.

compared to 2010

Exhibition: way better with the tunnel walks and the tradition you get to see is awesome. it takes forever to motion people around which i hate, wish theyd go back to press down and find a reciever...other than that i give it a 9 out of 10

Dynasty offline: amazing id give it 33333 out of 2 cause its that addicting. the recruiting is simply ridiculous. only been through week 6 of it.

Road to Glory: awesome once again

i highly recommend it if youre thinking about getting it

anybody have any thoughts on the game? Gameplay, features, modes, etc.?

I've only played RTG so far (waiting for named rosters) and it is good. The only complaints for me are like last year if you are a RB the offense seems to pass 75% of the game and it is annoying. In my first year my most carries in a game were 21. Also it can sometimes be very hard to see the little circle where the ball is going when thrown to you.

Just started playing around in exihibition and noticed a pretty big glitch. I noticed after I scored my first TD of the game on the PAT attempt the camera was at mid field. Dind think much of it and made the pat. My next game the same thing happened and this time the mascots were at midfield aswell. Now i forced a team to punt and the punter and both team mascots were at the 50 and when the ball was snapped it went to the punter who was tackled by my returner for a 45 yard gain, they were punting from their own 5.

Anyone else come across this yet? Am only on my 2nd game and already found a major glitch.

Just started playing around in exihibition and noticed a pretty big glitch. I noticed after I scored my first TD of the game on the PAT attempt the camera was at mid field. Dind think much of it and made the pat. My next game the same thing happened and this time the mascots were at midfield aswell. Now i forced a team to punt and the punter and both team mascots were at the 50 and when the ball was snapped it went to the punter who was tackled by my returner for a 45 yard gain, they were punting from their own 5.

Anyone else come across this yet? Am only on my 2nd game and already found a major glitch.

Did you download the patch yet? My problem was celebrating. I went to celebrate with a player and they jogged to the sideline. It took like 2 minutes. I also fair catched a punt and it said I had a loss of 58 yards. lol.

Did you download the patch yet? My problem was celebrating. I went to celebrate with a player and they jogged to the sideline. It took like 2 minutes. I also fair catched a punt and it said I had a loss of 58 yards. lol.

Yeah I got the patch right away. It wasnt a big deal because I am just going and getting some of the trophies out of the way. Also i really couldnt stop laughing at it.