Okay, who's house can I go to and watch the fight tonight?

Xnex

Come over to my place and I've got the perfect chair. It's next to the fridge so you can toss me a beer whenever I need one.

trashed-house1.jpg

Well, you're not going to urinate on your laptop or anything while I'm there are you?

Sop Cast has it in your home if you want it...

Oh yeah, do tell? How can I, a simple, humble man, take advantage of this great offer?

Oh, I see what you did there. When I originally responded, all I could see was PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL.

Edited by xnex

Yes and yes, you have to find the appropriate channel on the player though. There are other options, but I've never had one glitch or failure with it, course I also know where to find the channels. And yes, I've paid for tons of fights, but after the last 3 or 4 I've paid for being total busts, I can't make myself pay for another one.

Edited by popcornplaya

Yes and yes, you have to find the appropriate channel on the player though. There are other options, but I've never had one glitch or failure with it.

I believe I am going to try it out tonight. Thanks for the heads up. Are you going to watch the UFC event tonight BTW?

Can you give me some tips on how to find the correct channels by chance?

Piracy FTW. Obama can't do **** son!

But seriously, never been into MMA. I know they punch each other in the face and ****, but there is entirely too much wrapping legs around another dude and hugging while laying on the ground. Just not my thing I guess.

Piracy FTW. Obama can't do **** son!

But seriously, never been into MMA. I know they punch each other in the face and ****, but there is entirely too much wrapping legs around another dude and hugging while laying on the ground. Just not my thing I guess.

Your avatar is more Thursday than your description of MMA.

True story.

Your avatar is more Thursday than your description of MMA.

True story.

Yes Ramen, we get it, you and your brother both like watching dudes roll around with each other, and I like watching dudes eat oranges.

Which is gayer?

HA HA HA looser I win.

Edited by Testasparo

Yes Ramen, we get it, you and your brother both like watching dudes roll around with each other, and I like watching dudes eat oranges.

Which is gayer?

HA HA HA looser I win.

You admit that you like watching a guy with a fruit in his mouth and you can't spell "loser". You = FAIL.

Edited by AcworthFalcFan

You admit that you like watching a guy with a fruit in his mouth and you can't spell "loser". You = FAIL.

Well I guess that attempt at humor missed your head by only 20 yards or so. I suppose that is a fail on my part.

Looser was spelled that way on purpose, I figured that was to be assumed seeing as how it followed HA HA HA and followed up with an obnoxious I win.

I will try harder next time.

Edited by Testasparo

Well I guess that attempt at humor missed your head by only 20 yards or so. I suppose that is a fail on my part.

Looser was spelled that way on purpose, I figured that was to be assumed seeing as how it was preceded by HA HA HA and followed up with an obnoxious I win.

I will try harder next time.

Your problem is that you're trying too hard.