I have a co-worker that indulges in drinking his own PEE

I have a co-worker that indulges in drinking his own PEE Hes from Georgia, Russia, when hes starts feeling sick, he keeps a jug of it in his fridge and takes a Swig. :blink: :unsure: :P

I just saw on TMZ UFC fighters are also do this see below, :P :P I'm sorry I will try a lot of things, but I'm not going to drink PEE, leave it in the toilet. :P

Machida-and-Father-drink-urine-2.jpg

500x_custom_1256327362762_yoshizo.jpg

Lyoto Machida: MMA's Dragon

The UFC light-heavyweight champ reveals his winning ways and his unusual health drink

In a sport where even the most dominant competitors have the scars to prove it, light-heavyweight Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida has barely taken a scratch in 15 fights. The 6'1", 205-pounder from Belem, Brazil, who just became the Ultimate Fighting Championship's light-heavyweight king last Saturday, has an elusive style and refined technique that have earned him impressive victories over mixed martial arts' household names, including Rashad Evans, BJ Penn, and Rich Franklin. He recently told us how he gets it done.

Your first fighting style was Karate. Has that given you an advantage competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)?

Other fighters don't train Karate for MMA. The discipline and philosophy I learned are the most important. I also use many of the techniquesthe timing and knowledge of distance in a fight.

Your fighting style is very unusual. How would you describe it?

I describe it as precise. It's as if you had only a few bullets to shoot down a tigeryou have to be precise and can't fire a wrong shot. Precision and not taking any shots is very important to me.

What do you do for strength and conditioning?

I train to gain strength and power. I do my strength work with a lot of weight, then I reduce the weight by 30% and do explosive reps. The explosive training simulates the point in a fight where you have to deliver continuous powerful strikes to end the fight.

You've said that you drink your own urine. Not that we'd ever try it in a million years, but what benefits do you think it has?

I feel very well doing this. It is something I learned from my father when I was young. It really strengthens my immune system, and those who have tried this say there is no harm. I really don't recommend it to anyone. It's something my father passed on to me.

How do you want to be remembered in the sport?

I want to be champion and face the toughest guys in my weight class. I want to be remembered as someone who showed the world great martial arts philosophy, and as someone who defended Brazil and Karate. I want to be remembered as a respectful and well-educated man.

http://www.mensfitness.com/sports_and_recreation/athletes/156

Edited by nativefalcon

Patches O'Houlihan drinks it because it's sterile and he likes the taste.

I know Buddhists and others have done it also. Idi Amin supposedly whould unzip at the table and blast it all over his salad as dressing. We'll he was nutz to begin with, but must be a Foreign thing. :P God Bless the USA. ;)

I have a co-worker that indulges in drinking his own P.E.E. Hes from Georgia, Russia, when hes starts feeling sick, he keeps a jug of it in his fridge and takes a Swig. :blink: :unsure: :P

I just saw on TMZ UFC fighters are also do this see below, :P :P I'm sorry I will try a lot of things, but I'm not going to drink PEE, leave it in the toilet. :P

Machida-and-Father-drink-urine-2.jpg

500x_custom_1256327362762_yoshizo.jpg

Lyoto Machida: MMA's Dragon

The UFC light-heavyweight champ reveals his winning ways — and his unusual health drink

In a sport where even the most dominant competitors have the scars to prove it, light-heavyweight Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida has barely taken a scratch in 15 fights. The 6'1", 205-pounder from Belem, Brazil, who just became the Ultimate Fighting Championship's light-heavyweight king last Saturday, has an elusive style and refined technique that have earned him impressive victories over mixed martial arts' household names, including Rashad Evans, BJ Penn, and Rich Franklin. He recently told us how he gets it done.

Your first fighting style was Karate. Has that given you an advantage competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)?

Other fighters don't train Karate for MMA. The discipline and philosophy I learned are the most important. I also use many of the techniques—the timing and knowledge of distance in a fight.

Your fighting style is very unusual. How would you describe it?

I describe it as precise. It's as if you had only a few bullets to shoot down a tiger—you have to be precise and can't fire a wrong shot. Precision and not taking any shots is very important to me.

What do you do for strength and conditioning?

I train to gain strength and power. I do my strength work with a lot of weight, then I reduce the weight by 30% and do explosive reps. The explosive training simulates the point in a fight where you have to deliver continuous powerful strikes to end the fight.

You've said that you drink your own urine. Not that we'd ever try it in a million years, but what benefits do you think it has?

I feel very well doing this. It is something I learned from my father when I was young. It really strengthens my immune system, and those who have tried this say there is no harm. I really don't recommend it to anyone. It's something my father passed on to me.

How do you want to be remembered in the sport?

I want to be champion and face the toughest guys in my weight class. I want to be remembered as someone who showed the world great martial arts philosophy, and as someone who defended Brazil and Karate. I want to be remembered as a respectful and well-educated man.

http://www.mensfitness.com/sports_and_recreation/athletes/156

Who else does it besides Machida? Just curious

I read that article. He drinks his pee in the morning because of nutrients your body supposedly looses from your first pee.

I will stick with Animal Pack in the morning :)

Eggs and Bacon and Multi-vitamin or even a pop tart and fruit for me. But I'm not going to be taking a glass with me in the morning in the toilet for a Swig. :P

Also anyone go out for a late night party, like drinking hard or other things. :ph34r: Or are really sick and you pizz in the toilet and its a deep yellow? Now I have always understood your body is trying to get impurities out, like the bad stuff I have heard that too about how if you take zinc, one pizz and its gone. Why you need a long lasting version. I just wouldn't want to Re-Use something or so dayum cheap that I can't go buy some vitamins like the animal pak.

I'm sorry its GROSS. :P What next pinch off a loaf and put it on a cracker? :P

All supposed health benefits are absolute BS. The health problems that it could cause from doing this outway any benefits 1000 to 1. Come on, it's pi$$ for a reason. People who do this lack the most basic of common sense.

Why do we urinate?

Urine is one of the ways that humans release bodily waste and toxins from the body, such as certain chemicals that are released when our body's cells die, or byproducts (no nutritional value) from the digestion of food. This waste is collected by the blood in your cardiovascular system and is taken to the liver and kideys to be processed and filtered out. Then the kidneys and liver process this material and send any waste into the bladder for release durring urination.

I've heard of people using it on their faces to fight acne.

I swear to God I gotta go take a leak right now.

Wow thats a nice mental thought of how they get it there. :P Straight from the source or in a cup. :P

Its been proven if you get stung by a jelly fish, pizz on it, something on it helps. I've heard of others like getting rid of toenail fungus to blast your feet. ;)

Edited by nativefalcon

When my son wrestled he had a trainer from Romania who swore that using urine would speed up the healing of injuries by applying directly to the injury. He said that childrens pee was the best because it had a higher concentration of salt. When my son injured his wrist in a match "Lucci" proudly announced "put the pee"!

When my son wrestled he had a trainer from Romania who swore that using urine would speed up the healing of injuries by applying directly to the injury. He said that childrens pee was the best because it had a higher concentration of salt. When my son injured his wrist in a match "Lucci" proudly announced "put the pee"!

Harvesting children's pee??? :blink: Was this the NAMBLA wrestling club?

He may have, but he's still the one harvesting child urine.

I don't get it. The way I'm reading it, you're saying that like it's a bad thing. Drinking the urine of children has been known to give people the ability to live forever. You ever heard of the Fountain of Youth?