Wow I mean seriously, what is in the Atlanta drinking water.

Laugher

Saw this in TATF...

I think people should just write about their own teams, the guys worried about Bree's shoulder? He is 32 Farve is like 50. Darren Sharper I think was brought back to teach Jenkins, Robinson was picked to play Nickel. Overall ages for both of our teams is about even. The only thing I am worried about is the first game, if we win the Falcons are in for a long season.

We'll start out first with most peoples Dark Horse this year, The Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have taken the neccesary steps to fix what was wrong last year, with the signing of Lockdown CB Dunta Robinson they have taken a step forward in improving the Pass D. however D. Rob Who had knee surgery 2 years ago hasnt had his Lockdown seasons since said surgery, thier are a lot of questions surronding if he will return to form this year. The Falcons also put together a secure draft, with the only real eye popping pick being Sean Weatherspoon, but GM Thomas Dimitroff also drafted depth as well just to make sure the Falcons didn't run into the same depth issues that they did last year when the injury bug hit them. RB Michael Turner has said he is nearly fully recovered from his injury last year, and if Matt Ryan lives up to the Hype surronding him the Falcons could be posed for a long run in the playoffs.

The New Orleans are the Defending Super Bowl Champs and they have every right to brag about it. With a High Powered offence led by Drew Brees and having Lance Moore returning along with Marques Colston should make for a dynamic duo at Wideout. The Saints also have a very suprising running game with Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush. The Saints are also returning a pretty Decent D minus Scott Fujita. The Saints draft was also confusing as they used thier 1st rounder on a DB instead of an OLB to replace Fujita. Age is also to be a cause for concern for the defending champions. Darren Sharper will be turning 35 this year, and Drew Brees isn't to far behind him as He will be 32 in January. Many people have been quiet about Brees' shoulder as they should be. the All-Pro QB had Shoulder Surgery 5 years ago when he tore his labrum in his throwing arm. It will also be interesting to see how Reggie Bush does this season following all the controversy around him and USC. Drew Brees may have also inherited the Madden Curse, not to mention thier could be a huge hangover for the Saints. The Saints will get into the play-offs but with most of thier prime players getting up thier in age it will be interesting to see what happens down the stretch. Also the Saints had every thing that could go right, go right for them last season, and you know what they say about messin wid da voodoo mon.

The Carolina Panthers are an Interesting team, with Jake Delhomme gone and Steve Smith breaking the same arm in 2 years it will be most likely be a long season for the Panthers. However the one bright spot they do have is their running game with Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. However That most likely will not be enough to get them to the play-offs. The Panthers draft was rather.... intersting as they chose 3 Quarterbacks one of which being Jimmy Clausen in the 2nd round (much to Mel Kiper Jr.'s dismay.) Clausen's arrogance could either work for him greatly or be the cause of his downfall it will be intersting to see how things play out this season for the Panthers.

Fianlly we have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs are on the rebuilding path and thier doing a **** good job so far. Josh Freeman has shown flashes promise, and the bucs put together a marveolous draft this year. however the Bucs will still not return to form just yet, while you'll see a lot of promise out of this years team you'll be even more suprised in the next 2 years.

Edited by Laugher

Saw this in TATF...

I think people should just write about their own teams, the guys worried about Bree's shoulder? He is 32 Farve is like 50. Darren Sharper I think was brought back to teach Jenkins, Robinson was picked to play Nickel. Overall ages for both of our teams is about even. The only thing I am worried about is the first game, if we win the Falcons are in for a long season.

We'll start out first with most peoples Dark Horse this year, The Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have taken the neccesary steps to fix what was wrong last year, with the signing of Lockdown CB Dunta Robinson they have taken a step forward in improving the Pass D. however D. Rob Who had knee surgery 2 years ago hasnt had his Lockdown seasons since said surgery, thier are a lot of questions surronding if he will return to form this year. The Falcons also put together a secure draft, with the only real eye popping pick being Sean Weatherspoon, but GM Thomas Dimitroff also drafted depth as well just to make sure the Falcons didn't run into the same depth issues that they did last year when the injury bug hit them. RB Michael Turner has said he is nearly fully recovered from his injury last year, and if Matt Ryan lives up to the Hype surronding him the Falcons could be posed for a long run in the playoffs.

The New Orleans are the Defending Super Bowl Champs and they have every right to brag about it. With a High Powered offence led by Drew Brees and having Lance Moore returning along with Marques Colston should make for a dynamic duo at Wideout. The Saints also have a very suprising running game with Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush. The Saints are also returning a pretty Decent D minus Scott Fujita. The Saints draft was also confusing as they used thier 1st rounder on a DB instead of an OLB to replace Fujita. Age is also to be a cause for concern for the defending champions. Darren Sharper will be turning 35 this year, and Drew Brees isn't to far behind him as He will be 32 in January. Many people have been quiet about Brees' shoulder as they should be. the All-Pro QB had Shoulder Surgery 5 years ago when he tore his labrum in his throwing arm. It will also be interesting to see how Reggie Bush does this season following all the controversy around him and USC. Drew Brees may have also inherited the Madden Curse, not to mention thier could be a huge hangover for the Saints. The Saints will get into the play-offs but with most of thier prime players getting up thier in age it will be interesting to see what happens down the stretch. Also the Saints had every thing that could go right, go right for them last season, and you know what they say about messin wid da voodoo mon.

The Carolina Panthers are an Interesting team, with Jake Delhomme gone and Steve Smith breaking the same arm in 2 years it will be most likely be a long season for the Panthers. However the one bright spot they do have is their running game with Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. However That most likely will not be enough to get them to the play-offs. The Panthers draft was rather.... intersting as they chose 3 Quarterbacks one of which being Jimmy Clausen in the 2nd round (much to Mel Kiper Jr.'s dismay.) Clausen's arrogance could either work for him greatly or be the cause of his downfall it will be intersting to see how things play out this season for the Panthers.

Fianlly we have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs are on the rebuilding path and thier doing a **** good job so far. Josh Freeman has shown flashes promise, and the bucs put together a marveolous draft this year. however the Bucs will still not return to form just yet, while you'll see a lot of promise out of this years team you'll be even more suprised in the next 2 years.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ?

IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT ...... YOU CAN ALWAYS DRINK

SOME OF OUR ATLANTA WATER. :lol:

If it's so far fetched ... why not post it on

the Saint Boards? You say you saw it in TATF,

why thread it again here? I'm wondering whats in

the Saint water now!

lol, i think he is giving Saints too much Credit

gonna be fun watching these new Saints fans fade from the boards as they fade out of NFC South Race....

Wow what a compelling argument you have. It's going to be fun watching you come up with another round of excuses this season when you're falling behind. You can start with ....lol, dunta robinson.

Wow what a compelling argument you have. It's going to be fun watching you come up with another round of excuses this season when you're falling behind. You can start with ....lol, dunta robinson.

WELL, Sir SKUNKington, WHAT WAS YOUR NAME BEFORE YOU GOT BANNED?

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT SPOT. YOU GUYS

ARE VERY .... PATHETIC .... YES THATS THE WORD PATHETIC. PATHETIC

MEANS YOU'RE A LITTLE WORST OFF THAN PITIFUL.

Actually it's a new account, if you have an forum admin access check my IP. Last time I checked this is "Rival Central", so if you can't take the jabs little buddy I would suggest the comfort of posting in a forum dedicated to spouting your homerisms off without the discomfort of someone disagreeing with you =D

Actually it's a new account, if you have an forum admin access check my IP. Last time I checked this is "Rival Central", so if you can't take the jabs little buddy I would suggest the comfort of posting in a forum dedicated to spouting your homerisms off without the discomfort of someone disagreeing with you =D

I AIN'T LOOKING FOR AGREEMENT! I'M LOOKING FOR A FIGHT...... ARE YOU READY?

words out about you rev....he dont want none,couldnt handle it if he did ;)

THE GUY HAS A LOT OF TROLL ABOUT HIM. HE SNEAKS IN AND

OUT OF THREADS. HE REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER TROUBLE MAKER.

I THINK IT IS HIM. LIKE I SAID,"HE AIN'T READY." :lol:

WOW .... IS THIS INSIDE THE SUPER DOME?

I'm not usually down with tragedies as smacktalk fodder, but it is ironic that the Ain'ts colors were chosen as an homage to the Oil industry. Black Gold.

Everything wrong with this world, can be attributed somehow to the Ain'ts. I can live with that. War in Iraq, Oil Spills, Terrorism, financial crises. All on the shoulders of the Ain'ts. They should kill themselves for the good of mankind.

I'm not usually down with tragedies as smacktalk fodder, but it is ironic that the Ain'ts colors were chosen as an homage to the Oil industry. Black Gold.

Everything wrong with this world, can be attributed somehow to the Ain'ts. I can live with that. War in Iraq, Oil Spills, Terrorism, financial crises. All on the shoulders of the Ain'ts. They should kill themselves for the good of mankind.

IT WAS A SAINT THAT BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OF WATER IN

THE FIRST PLACE. YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU USE FOR

AMMO .... IT COULD BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE.

IT WAS A SAINT THAT BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OF WATER IN

THE FIRST PLACE. YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU USE FOR

AMMO .... IT COULD BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE.

They should be used to things blowing up in their face.

I guess you losers have to resort to off the field smack since your team is pathetic. Its so amusing.......

I guess you losers have to resort to off the field smack since your team is pathetic. Its so amusing.......

A SAINT FAN STARTED THE WATER SMACK ..... WE ONLY FINISHED IT. B)

That ain't so amusing is it?

Legally, it's called, "Justifiable Homicide."

I second this post with the utmost sincerity. :ph34r: