falcons on nfln

and it came on an hour early...all i caught was turner was fat last year and we are a contender and have a good chance to beat the saints this year...guess ill have to catch it all at 10 or 11,whenever they decide to reair it...and btw,i hit info on remote and it said top 10 pass rushers,but total acess was on...thats just dirty :angry:

and it came on an hour early...all i caught was turner was fat last year and we are a contender and have a good chance to beat the saints this year...guess ill have to catch it all at 10 or 11,whenever they decide to reair it...and btw,i hit info on remote and it said top 10 pass rushers,but total acess was on...thats just dirty :angry:

You know, I'm starting to believe there really is a conspiracy. I've been waiting on this.

I caught it, they talked about our Defense's poor 3rd conversion rate and red zone defense (worst or tied in the league). Talked about the addition of Robinson.

Wyche had a great interview with Spoon. Dukes gushed over him.

Success on Matty Ice's shoulders.

They all said the Falcons can definitely beat the Ain'ts.

Yeah the 6pm threw me off. It's aggravating as ****. The other teams they bring in a player and dedicate half the show to the team. We get 3 minutes if we are lucky. And of course they follow up the segment with guess who? Mike Vick.

They were pretty complementary of the team though.

They put it on early so they could air a CFL game. Does anyone even watch that anymore? I've also been waiting ever since they started doing 32 teams. I was going to go to bed early tonight. So much for that!

Yeah the 6pm threw me off. It's aggravating as ****. The other teams they bring in a player and dedicate half the show to the team. We get 3 minutes if we are lucky. And of course they follow up the segment with guess who? Mike Vick.

They were pretty complementary of the team though.

They announced yesterday or this morning that it will be on at 6 b/c I think they are showing CFL at 7.

Spoon interview with Wyche. That kid impresses me to no end. On balance, a good piece with all saying that we can beat the Aints because we were competitive last year. IMO, it's going to come down to winning every play of every game, especially within the division. I hope the boys are hungry and don't consider themselves paper champions before the games are even played.

I set my DVR to record 'Top Ten Defenses' looking forward to seeing where the Gritz Blitz ranked and now I'm recording a CFL game.

ranked number 4, they add that no team has ever had a season like the falcons did and hold the record for least allowed points in a season 9.4 points per game a feat that the 85 bears can't boast.

Man.... I hope Peria Jerry gets back... That would be huge.... Hearing Spoon mention him as a main guy coming back and reading William Moore saying Peria is running and working his butt off....

TC is going to be exciting... We have great young players on Offense and Defense.