C Simms arrested in NYC

Shredman

link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d818eda79/article/report-nyc-police-arrest-titans-simms-on-marijuana-charge

Tennessee Titans quarterback Chris Simms was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while impaired by marijuana, the New York Post reported Thursday.

According to the newspaper, Simms was stopped at a checkpoint in Manhattan at approximately 2 a.m. and admitted to officers that he had smoked marijuana in the car. Sources told the Post that Simms had red eyes and a flushed face and used slurred speech.

The Titans brought back Simms for a second stint by signing him to a contract in April. He played in one game for the team in 2008 and completed 1 of 2 passes.

Simms, who spent last season with the Denver Broncos, is 7-9 as a starter and has thrown for 3,117 yards and 12 touchdowns with 18 interceptions in his NFL career. He was a third-round draft pick of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003 and spent five years with the team.

wow

they say the truth will set you free ????? yea right, note to self, if stopped while high, lie and say you have allergies , i mean come on man, how many ppl are arrested for dui for weed ???? oh yea only the idiots who tell the cop they are stoned .... C Simms must be French, only they would surrender that quick lol

link

According to the newspaper, Simms was stopped at a checkpoint in Manhattan at approximately 2 a.m. and admitted to officers that he had smoked marijuana in the car. Sources told the Post that Simms had red eyes and a flushed face and used slurred speech.

they say the truth will set you free ????? yea right, note to self, if stopped while high, lie and say you have allergies , i mean come on man, how many ppl are arrested for dui for weed ???? oh yea only the idiots who tell the cop they are stoned .... C Simms must be French, only they would surrender that quick lol

Too late for that. If he had been smoking in the car, the cops smelled it. Lying would only make it worse. Better to fess up and cut your losses.

Edited by rightsaidfred

Too late for that. If he had been smoking in the car, the cops smelled it. Lying would only make it worse. Better to fess up and cut your losses.

who drives down the road smoking with the windows up ??????

esp in NYC in July ??????

thats the first rule i learned , always role the windows down when smoking in the car.....

bet his wonderlick score was off the charts lol

who drives down the road smoking with the windows up ??????

esp in NYC in July ??????

thats the first rule i learned , always role the windows down when smoking in the car.....

bet his wonderlick score was off the charts lol

Seriously. You think that does away with the smell? Really? Cause.........no.

IF I DID SMOKE, I'D NEVER DO IT IN THE CAR. WHY LIGHT IT UP, WHEN YOU CRANK UP?

I GUESS IT MUST BE THE THRILL OF GETTING CAUGHT. IF YOU SMOKE IT, WHY NOT GO SIT

IN THE BACK YARD, IN YOUR LAWN CHAIR. I GUESS IF THIS MUCH REASONING COULD BE

PRODUCED ... A PERSON WOULDN'T HAVE A NEED TO GET BUZZED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'M TALKING GENERICALLY HERE. B)

Seriously. You think that does away with the smell? Really? Cause.........no.

guess it depends on how good the weed is lol, i have been stopped after smoking and they didnt smell it, but yea i guess if you are smoking 30 dollar a gram hydro , the smell may linger lol

but yea best bet is to smoke before you drive insteed of while driving lol

:lol:

Supposedly he's now claiming that it was just cigarettes.

Yeah, per the attorney, Simms was smoking cigarettes and the 2 persons in the backseat "may" have been the ones smoking the mj.........while Simms 8 month pregnant wife was in the same car. Well, second-hand smoke may hurt the baby tremendously, but its not against the law. Poor child.

Guest Gritz

Yeah, per the attorney, Simms was smoking cigarettes and the 2 persons in the backseat "may" have been the ones smoking the mj.........while Simms 8 month pregnant wife was in the same car. Well, second-hand smoke may hurt the baby tremendously, but its not against the law. Poor child.

That poor baby can't be hurt any more than the fact that half of it's DNA comes from a waste of carbon like Chris Simms.

What a freakin' loser.

link

http://www.nfl.com/n...arijuana-charge

Tennessee Titans quarterback Chris Simms was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while impaired by marijuana, the New York Post reported Thursday.

The Titans brought back Simms for a second stint by signing him to a contract in April. He played in one game for the team in 2008 and completed 1 of 2 passes.

Simms, who spent last season with the Denver Broncos, is 7-9 as a starter and has thrown for 3,117 yards and 12 touchdowns with 18 interceptions in his NFL career. He was a third-round draft pick of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003 and spent five years with the team.

wow

mary jane laced with sodium pentethal?

:lol: I pulled this from a Titans forum:

Arresting Officer: Sir, could I please see your license?

Sims: Whuut?

Arresting Officer: Your license. Where's your license?

Sims: It's back there on the bumper, man!

Arresting Officer: No, I mean your DRIVER'S license.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THAT THE LITTLE GUY, IN JEDI'S

AVATAR IS SMOKING, HE AIN'T HOLD'IN IT LIKE NO CIGARETTE! :lol: :lol:

Jedi was getting on a player (don't remember witch player, probably Babs) about not being a good role model

so I called him out about his avatar; I never got an answer either ;)LOL