GameFly Question

I could be wrong because I don't know about Gamefly, but I assume it's just like Netflix. If you have a game at the top of your list before it's release they should mail it out to you on it's release date unless you're put on a waiting list for the game. What this means is that the amount of people who had this game on there list before you is either equal to or over the amount of that game they have in stock. For example, let's say they have 50 of that game in stock and you were the 51st person to add that game to your list. On it's release day the 50 copies they have will be sent out to the first 50 customers to add that game to their list. So, you will be put first on the waiting list, and once a copy of the game is returned they will send it out to you.

Again, this is how Netflix works, so I'm just assuming that is what Gamefly does also. I could be completely wrong.

You'll probably get it if you recently opened your account. They're very good about getting you the games you want quickly when you first start with them.

I just canceled my account because it started taking them up to 3 weeks to send me a game. Everyone I've spoken to has had the same experience- starts out really fast, but then slows down. Lame.

I haven't gotten a new release yet and I keep the new games on the top of my list.

Heck, I just got sent New Super Mario Bro for Wii even though it was like #13 on my list... and there were plenty of games higher up that had high availability. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten a new release yet and I keep the new games on the top of my list.

Heck, I just got sent New Super Mario Bro for Wii even though it was like #13 on my list... and there were plenty of games higher up that had high availability. <_<

You usually get the new games like a month after release.