What comdey would you pick to watch?

Scorpion

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you watch

• Dumb and Dumber
    • American Wedding
    • Superbad

Just wondering which one you guys think is the best movie out of the 3. They are my favorite comedies and i am having a hard time deciding which one is my favorite. I am definitely leaning toward Dumb and Dumber but the other two definitely come close second/third. I am the type of person that usually hates watching a movie after i watched it once but give me any of these and ill be happy to watch it.

Dumb and Dumber - i probably watched it 15+ times and still laugh at most of the jokes every time i watch it.

American Wedding- Remember watching it in theater and laughing non stop for the entire movie!! My jaw was actually hurting after i left the movie theater. Seann William Scott is awesome in the American Pie movies, especially this one.. cant say that about his other roles though. Watched it today and still laughed my *** off.

Superbad- Definitely a great movie, starts off great but kinda slows down toward the end.

Also List your favorite comedies if you want.

Edited by Scorpion

In the end.. ill take dumb and dumber tho.

lol why am i not surprised :) you got Jim Carrey in your avatar! He was awesome in the beginning of his career with The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura Pet detective and Liar Liar. I also liked Number 23..I havent been impressed with his latest movies like Yes Man, Fun with **** and Jane and Bruce Almighty. Dont get me wrong they are descant movies but nothing on the level of his earlier comedies. Coupla days ago i watched I love you Phillip Morris and i could count on one hand the amount of times i laughed during that movie.

Definitely Dumb and Dumber. The other two are good movies, but Dumb and Dumber is easily one of my favorite comedies of all time.

"Pull over! Pull over!"

"No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing." :lol:

Edited by LSFalcon

I picked Superbad because it reminds me of me and my dork friends and our hapless growing up years.

But Dumb and dunber is an alltime great comedy. When they put on those tuxes and go to the reception I die.

same thing...i picked Superbad because I can remember my teenage years and the stupid **** we did back in the day...but Dumb and Dumber has legit staying power. As for my favorite comedies, I still simply can't watch The Hangover too many times...no such thing as Too Many for that movie...it actually gets funnier and funnier the more times I see it...Mike Tyson needs his own sitcom... :lol:

Definitely Dumb and Dumber. The other two are good movies, but Dumb and Dumber is easily one of my favorite comedies of all time.

"Pull over! Pull over!"

"No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing." :lol:

Best line of the movie, hands down. I'll also go with Dumb and Dumber. All three are funny, but D&D is the only certifiable classic of the three.