madden pre-order question

My first question is probably pretty stupid but here goes. Gamestop is offering a boost pack and $10.00 off if you pre-order from them. My question is whats a boost pack? Their website doesnt explain.

Next, Wal-Mart will give you a $20 gift card for pre-ordering from them. The Wal-Mart deal and the Gamestop deal (depending on what a boost pack is) are the best ones I have heard. Anybody else heard of any?

Supposedly it's worth 20,000 coins in the Ultimate team mode. Also, supposedly Wal-Mart is giving a $20 E-gift card for pre-ordering Madden. Just a heads up.

They are doing the same for Moredrn Warfare Special Ops. I got Modern Warfare 2 with the same deal last year.

I never pre-ordered the game until last year just for the extra demo.

But however I have always went to get it at midnight and I had trouble with wal-mart bringing the game out. The past three years they acted like they didn't have it. Then I caught them in a lie because my friend worked their and he knew for a fact they did. So last year I stopped going to wal-mart and I started getting it at game-stop. They open and have plenty copies of the game.

Keep in mind that the WalMart E-cards can only be used online.

Amazon gives you a 20.00 gift card towards next game. I got one for Red Dead Redemption that I am putting towards Madden. I will use the Madden one towards COD Special Ops. COD Special Ops gives the same deal. Its like a never ending cycle.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

glad you guys posted this... I just preordered Madden for the first time EVER! I went with Wal Mart because I don't buy a lot of games and even though I hate the store, sooner or later if you live in America you going to have to buy something from them. Besides, tax free and free shipping to Iraq. You can't beat that with a stick.