I could smack Goodell for this

Dago

no more Lamar Hunt or George Halas trophies (Championship Trophies)

so much for tradition. I always thought they looked better than the Lombardi and that is probably why they got rid of them. Glad we got the last one

4398505783_f32eecd5a9_o.png

What that basically means that the NFL found a way to get these trophies made as cheaply as possible, by making a uniform design for the conference trophies. The only difference is one has an "A" and the other a "N". The molds to make these are the same sans the letters.

Why shouldn't the NFL operate differently than any corporate entity? But I'm with you on this one, seems to cheapen it somehow.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

no more Lamar Hunt or George Halas trophies (Championship Trophies)

so much for tradition. I always thought they looked better than the Lombardi and that is probably why they got rid of them. Glad we got the last one

4398505783_f32eecd5a9_o.png

What about TRADITION? If not for the likes of Lamar Hunt and George Halas there would be NO NFL! As an Old Schooler I hate the new ones. You watch..........................they're gonna end up screwing up the whole game in search of the Almighty Dollar!:angry:

Edited by jb aka johnnybuc

What about TRADITION? If not for the likes of Lamar Hunt and George Halas there would be NO NFL! As an Old Schooler I hate the new ones. You watch..........................they're gonna end up screwing up the whole game in search of the Almighty Dollar!:angry:

WELL JOHNNY BOY. THEY ARE ALMOST THERE. PAPPA BEAR AND LAMAR DESERVE BETTER.

WHEN YOU PULL TWO BRICKS OUT OF THE FOUNDATION, LIKE THESE TWO GUYS WERE ....

IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE AS YOU SAY,"THE WHOLE THING WILL COME CRASHING DOWN." :angry: