Shooter outside the Vick birthday party to turn himself in

Tandy

Feds will probably offer him a deal that goes like this. Feds: "Okay your looking at 8 to 10 right now. If you just say Michael Vick put you up to this, we'll let you go scott free." Suspect: "You gotta deal!"

One can only hope. j/k unless White was the shooter ;)

According to Schefter - the shooter of Phillips is supposedly turning himself in "soon".

Hopefully, this will clear any suspicions anyone might have about Roddy (covering or involved) completely and we can put this whole story behind us.

My link

YOU KNOW TANDY, FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MADE PHILLIPS GO TO THE PARTY IN THE FIRST PLACE.I'M NOT SAYING HE DESERVED TO GET SHOT, BUT HE DIDN'T DO HIMSELF ANY FAVORS BY SHOWING UP THERE. DID HE THINK THEY WOULD EMBRACE HIM WITH OPEN ARMS?

THESE GUYS DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS OF A DOE-DOE BIRD. THE MOB WOULD LOVE GUYS LIKE PHILLIPS. SNITCH AND THEN TURN YOURSELF IN ....THEN GET WHACKED!

YOU KNOW TANDY, FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MADE PHILLIPS GO TO THE PARTY IN THE FIRST PLACE.I'M NOT SAYING HE DESERVED TO GET SHOT, BUT HE DIDN'T DO HIMSELF ANY FAVORS BY SHOWING UP THERE. DID HE THINK THEY WOULD EMBRACE HIM WITH OPEN ARMS?

THESE GUYS DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS OF A DOE-DOE BIRD. THE MOB WOULD LOVE GUYS LIKE PHILLIPS. SNITCH AND THEN TURN YOURSELF IN ....THEN GET WHACKED!

Oh don't wonder. I have no doubt he went there for trouble. I read that Q's brother was an invited guest. You know he was pissed off that his brother was there and he wasn't.

So - he came in and was told to leave by Vick and his brother - and that's what started the whole thing.

However, nothing indicates that either Vick and especially Roddy had anything to do with it. I'm knocking on wood!

Vick used to be Quanis' free ride. Quanis lived in a beautiful home, could do all the drugs and gambling and gaming he wanted to do, and not worry about a thing.

Now Quanis is on probation, probably living with his mother, and facing the prospect of actually having to work menial jobs the rest of his life because of his criminal charges. Quanis probably showed up at Vicks party wanting back "in", he had nothing to lose really by trying.

Its Vicks own fault this type of thing is still, er, dogging, him. Vick should have cut ties to these types when he got into college.

Quanis probably showed up at Vicks party wanting back "in", he had nothing to lose really by trying.

I'LL SAY THIS, THESE GUYS ARE FROM A DIFFERENT GENERATION THAN I AM. IF I DID THINK THERE WAS A POSSIBILITY OF ME "GETTING BACK IN" I WOULD HAVE APPROACHED VICK SOME PLACE ELSE, ONE ON ONE AND TALKED IT OUT. AT A PARTY ATMOSPHERE YOU GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE, A LOT OF ALCOHOL, A LOT OF WHAT EVER ELSE, AND YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHO ALL WILL BE THERE, AND HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU. YES HE DID HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE BY TRYING IT THE WAY HE DID.

AND HE LOST IT TOO.

I'LL SAY THIS, THESE GUYS ARE FROM A DIFFERENT GENERATION THAN I AM. IF I DID THINK THERE WAS A POSSIBILITY OF ME "GETTING BACK IN" I WOULD HAVE APPROACHED VICK SOME PLACE ELSE, ONE ON ONE AND TALKED IT OUT. AT A PARTY ATMOSPHERE YOU GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE, A LOT OF ALCOHOL, A LOT OF WHAT EVER ELSE, AND YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHO ALL WILL BE THERE, AND HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU. YES HE DID HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE BY TRYING IT THE WAY HE DID.

AND HE LOST IT TOO.

Oh! :blink: I thought he was just shot in the leg. :ph34r:

Obviously, someone associated with Vick fired that shot. I think it was Marcus. It had to be someone as dumb as rocks, and Marcus Vick is about as dumb as they come.

The manager of the restaurant said that Marcus was inside closing up the tab, finishing up some business regarding the event, etc. at the time of the shooting. And, Marcus recently stated that by the time he came outside, the police and ambulance were already there. It doesn't appear at least from those comments that he was involved.

Reportedly, one source said “everyone knows,” but no one is willing to talk about what happened on the night of the incident. Few anonymous individuals told the Hampton Daily Press that the occurrence prompted when Kijana Frank, Vick’s longtime fiancée, was feeding a piece of double chocolate birthday cake to Vick and said that Phillips interrupted the cake celebration by smashing the cake in Vick’s face.

So did Phillips crash the party? Maybe with reports releasing that Vick’s brother was bothered about the cake episode, leading to a verbal argument later outside of the restaurant and concluded in gunshots.

My link

Edited by hammerhead

It doesn't seem as though the shooter is turning himself in that soon.

People around the Vick's are not quite as ready to fall on the sword for them anymore. That tends to happen when you go from a $20 million+/year deal to a 1 year 5 million deal and you owe much more than that to the bankruptcy court.

People around the Vick's are not quite as ready to fall on the sword for them anymore. That tends to happen when you go from a $20 million+/year deal to a 1 year 5 million deal and you owe much more than that to the bankruptcy court.

I don't see how your point corrolates to the shooter turning himself in to the police. Or does it?

I don't see how your point corrolates to the shooter turning himself in to the police. Or does it?

AND HERE IT IS 6 DAYS LATER (after this thread) "THE SHOOTER STILL AIN'T TURNED HIMSELF IN." :lol:

I think they'd have to catch me too. I think if I was

dumb enough to shoot somebody in a public place, I'd

be dumb enough to think they aren't going to get me. :unsure:

NFL Live just a second ago said police say they know who the shooter is but have not made an arrest because the victim is not talking. The police said Vick is not the shooter.

WHAT DO THESE GUYS HAVE, A MAFIOSO CODE OR SOMETHING?

IF YOU'RE MY BROTHER, SON OF MY MOTHER, AND YOU SHOOT ME .....

I'M TELLING IT! SHOOT ME BROTHER ... AND YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL.

WHAT DO THESE GUYS HAVE, A MAFIOSO CODE OR SOMETHING?

IF YOU'RE MY BROTHER, SON OF MY MOTHER, AND YOU SHOOT ME .....

I'M TELLING IT! SHOOT ME BROTHER ... AND YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL.

Its called "street cred" in da hood. They all know who fired the bullet. I find it pathetic that Vick still hangs out with people of this ghetto level. But not surprised.

Also I find it funny that Vick sponsors a party in which all the guests are required to wear White. The reason they do that is because if anything goes down is so all anyone can say is that "it was some dude wearing a white shirt", which would identify about 300 people in this case. Thug life is awesome.

I find it funny that the police say they know who the shooter is but won't arrest the person or release his name because the victim will not talk to police. The only thing the police will say is that Vick wasn't involved. That leaves everyone there but Vick as the possible shooter including Roddy.

I find it funny that the police say they know who the shooter is but won't arrest the person or release his name because the victim will not talk to police. The only thing the police will say is that Vick wasn't involved. That leaves everyone there but Vick as the possible shooter including Roddy.

That is weird. Whether the victim confesses to who did it or not, shooting another person is still ILLEGAL. And if they "know" who did it then they should arrest him. Makes no sense.

Sounds like somebody is being paid off. Something fishy is going on. Sounds like some corrupt politics and/or gangster threats.

Thing is Philips him self is on a legal short leash.

The fact that crashed the party with malicious intent...could land him back in jail

We dont even know if he threatened the shooter or anyone else. if the whole story is told he could go back to jail

That is weird. Whether the victim confesses to who did it or not, shooting another person is still ILLEGAL. And if they "know" who did it then they should arrest him. Makes no sense.

Sounds like somebody is being paid off. Something fishy is going on. Sounds like some corrupt politics and/or gangster threats.

what you can prove is way more important that what you know. without enough evidence it is a waste of everyone's time and money to try and bring a case you can't win.

i wonder though, seeing as how vick turned over a new leaf, if he will come forward and encourage those involved to come forth and tell the truth.