Yet Another Reason To Hate The Saints

nfl_dr.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crock ....makes you wonder if there is something to the conspiracy theorys after all ....

It's not a conspiracy, it's true. There is circumstantial evidence of proof all the way back to 2006

I wouldn't even say 3-4 ill.

I mean, I'm a huge Braves fan, but are they really saying that the Yankees aren't in the running? Or Pittsburgh? Franchises with countless World Championships.

Edited by JKH5785

It's not a conspiracy, it's true. There is circumstantial evidence of proof all the way back to 2006

I wouldn't even say 3-4 ill.

I mean, I'm a huge Braves fan, but are they really saying that the Yankees aren't in the running? Or Pittsburgh? Franchises with countless World Championships.

honestly, 3-4 would be me assuming they are taking a small sample pool, like you said, from 2006. then yeah, they've been a fairly successful franchise, albeit we're purposefully taking their best years. but even then, I'd put, at the very least, the Celtics and Lakers above them. but if we're talking about from the beginning, I don't even see them on the list. I don't even see them in the top 10 of an NFL franchise list.

I would have to say that New York Yankees are probably the #1 Professional Sports Franchise. The Yankees are an institution. Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle, Joe Dimaggio, Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra, Reggie Jackson, etc....just to name a few

Since 1903 they have 27 World Series Championships, 40 American League Pennants, They have more championships than any other franchise in North American professional sports history

The Aint's being voted #1 just shows you exactly how many bandwagon Aint nuthuggers are out there.

I'm sorry, but ESPN should be held accountable for making ridiculous statements like this,

Edited by JKH5785

And if you want to see HOW they came up with this just subscribe to ESPN Insider to see how! <_< Ok who has Insider so we can read how they can come up with this crap.

yeah really! They are just running scheme on all the bandwagon sheep that are now Aint's fans, there way of getting mass numbers to subscribe.

How did they go from 52nd last year to #1 by winning a Superbowl?

really hate ESPN, and don't understand why so many Falcons fans are pining for their approval.

Edited by JKH5785

I could think of a few who would have exception to that.

LA Lakers

NY Yankees

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics

Dallas Cowboys

Pittsburgh Steelers

Heck I would even rank the WWE ahead of the Saints and that's not even real sports.

Agreed, but I'd throw the Bulls on that list. Heck, if I made a list of sports franchises that were better than the Saints it would take up two pages in this thread.

And if you want to see HOW they came up with this just subscribe to ESPN Insider to see how! <_< Ok who has Insider so we can read how they can come up with this crap.

Just a ploy to get you to fall into a bigger pile of shyt! But this time they get make money off of you for subscribing to it. No thanks, I will pass. I am sure it will give you the insider scoop of the toilet at ESPN, which most of the news there originates. JMHO

Edited by FalconinPA

Just a ploy to get you to fall into a bigger pile of shyt! But this time they get make money off of you for subscribing to it. No thanks, I will pass. I am sure it will give you the insider scoop of the toilet at ESPN, which most of the news there originates. JMHO

They are trying to capitalize on subscriptions because since the Aint's won the amount of bandwagon nuthuggers has quadrupled. They are capitalizing on the success by putting out a ridiculous statement that appeals to all the "hype" stirring around.

It's going to be funny when the "#1" sports franchise struggles to finish 9-7. lol

Any Aint's fans that actually believe they are the #1 franchise in all of sports should be institutionalized. I can name 10 right now that are more successful, one is coming off a World Series Championship

Edited by JKH5785

The San Antonio Santos? #1? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: We are going to look back in about 5 years and laugh our arses off. Tom Benson tried to move that team on several occasions, and for the right money would do it again at the drop of a hat, 15 year lease or not.

ha if that had happened, my beloved home city would actually have a football team, and i probly wouldnt be a falcons fan. but thats okay, the saints uniforms are ugly anyways ^_^