Aint life a *****

Havent seen my son in a year because my Ex wife's a *****, wont even answer the phone on his birthday, Cant find a second job until my business picks back up. (How the **** can I be overqualified EVERYWHERE!!!) This Tequila taste so good right now. ****!!!!! ****, **** this ****.... :(:(:( **** things gotta get better

Do you have a parenting plan setting out visitaion?

Yes we did but when i moved back to California she moved away because she didnt think I would move to Cali where she was. I threatened to take her to court and she let me see him but now she only let me talk to him if she needs extra money....On top of what I already pay her to top of child support. We have a court date coming up though things may get better soon. Im back in Georgia now though. They may make me move back to Cali though.

Yes we did but when i moved back to California she moved away because she didnt think I would move to Cali where she was. I threatened to take her to court and she let me see him but now she only let me talk to him if she needs extra money....On top of what I already pay her to top of child support. We have a court date coming up though things may get better soon. Im back in Georgia now though. They may make me move back to Cali though.

Her being in another state makes it harder to enforce your parenting plan. Good luck at your next court date.

There is a special place in **** for parents that deny the other visitation. My cousin is going through that with his daughter.

Sorry to hear about your situation. It's sad when parents that actually give a dang get the shaft.

Oh but they want their check----your kid will love you always even if you don't get to see him or her right away

Edited by Nono